Saturday, July 10, 2010

abort

I did say sometimes I do change my mind..

It did for some plans I already set up but in the end, at the last second, pushed the red button and simply abort the plan..

Paiba iba ng isip, nagbago ng isp o ayun natakot. Naduwag. hehe At masaklap kahit ano ginawa ko, ayun di talaga sa kin.

These are some of them!

- going to Bacolod, the city of smiles to meet a friend who I am getting in touch with for almost a decade. Still, I haven't see her personally. Dapat next week yun kaso ayun busy siya. hehe Wala na nagbunga.

- Masters at Ateneo did not work. First, I don't have money, lalo na yun nalaman ko magkano. Naman, that's a lot cash! hehe Second, the experience I need for taking that degree, medyo magulo pa so malamang di ako qualified. hehe

- My dream computer shop, ah siyempre may magandang franchise ng computer shop, like IT Log Park. Kaso since I have no funds, literally tapos dami debts, so hanggang pangarap na lang. hehe

- Learning an IT course, well, I hope matuloy na, but dati talagang even I finished BA, I want to finish or study pero di din natuloy, una tinamad, ngayon sobrang busy. Ayos!

- Learning to drive, pero mukhang matutuloy ata. =)

- Helping Algerro pero alas, failed. =(

- Almost went to SG to work but due to weighting options and other forces, ayun, still here.. But I don't count that out, especially in the future

- Almost thought of taking law, but well, damn, 4 years of reading, debating and going crazy of those law books, di na. Saka na. hehe

- Yes, I almost went there to meet her, pero dahil lack of funds and I thought of my dear life, ayun, di na natuloy. Napunta naman siya dito. hehe

There are many more!!

But of course, tama na yan.. Looking back those ideas made me smile and well, di bale, malay ko baka pwede pang mangyari yan. =)

Regret passed away..

There are always second chance, pero sa kin, umaabot ng third chance. hehe

No comments: