Monday, July 5, 2010

I listen to.. (disk 8)


1. Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now
2. Please Please Please let me get what I want
3. I want the one I can't have
4. How Soon is Now
5. Meat is Murder
6. That Joke Isn't funny anymore
7. The queen is dead
8. Bigmouth Strikes Again
9. Girlfriend in A coma
10. Last Night I dreamt that somebody loved me
11. The boy with the thorn in his side
12. There is a light that never goes out
13. Panic
14. Unloveable
15. The Headmaster's Ritual
16. this charming man

That's how I love The Smiths, title pa lang, parang ganun na life ko. hehe Except for 5, I still love eating meat but bad for health. 7, ah wala na siya, PNOY na kasi. 8. wala lang, I'm not bigmouth, 9. Coma means not moving, I don't know how is she. hehe 15. First line goes to my bloody schools. hahahaha

When are they going to reunite just for one night?

No comments: