Friday, July 2, 2010

Ichi. Faye Valentine, (Cowboy Bebop)

Great body, stunning face with cunning looks, deceptive attitude and dumbfounded? hehe I thought Haruka Tachibana will be my fave anime chick of all time, but unfortunately that was only a fantasy. A stupid choice. hehe

My choice is here. The lovely lady Faye Valentine.

I don't care if she's 70 years old already, isn't she looks like what, 25? Even she is not good at driving or even shooting people or how about using her gun, that's fine with me..

Or how about not romantic. Fine with me.

As long I can stare at her, every moment.. That's already heaven. What I love from her? Even she is not that brave, she'll at least protect me from bad events. hehe Or she is quite smart at some things, like card games or fashion and info gathering. Simple things..

Ah yes, even she always wear that yellow clothes and have that funny voice (Megumi Hayashibara, great choice by the way), my love for her never waver..

Even all of the sudden, her true face revealed. Well, that's so cruel for her. Forgot the past and even not sure of the future..

However, nah.. For the present, I love this chick. hehe

Unfortunately, she is not real, and I don't know if there will be like her in the movie version.. That will be deciding factor as well, if I'm going to watch it.

If it's like dragonball? I'll wait for the download. hehe

I'll just place her face in my wallpaper instead.

She likes playing cards so I don't mind playing cards with her all day. hehe

I am also not scared if she knows how to use a gun because I already met one before. :)

I love Valentine, nice name as well.. Very lovely.

No comments: