Friday, July 2, 2010

Ichi. Gats, the blackswordsman (BERSERK)

"You better tell him" (he spoke to the surviving mercenary, after he sliced the other soldier in half effortlessly)

I didn't expect before that he'll be my idol in some aspects in my life. If there is a silent but deadly type, he's one of the best. Let's say, he's the best. I mean unlike other heroes who speak first then fight, like kenshin, this dude, shows no intro, he'll just barrage and kill. hehe

He's brave, never show fear, like what he did to Zodd the Immortal. I mean, he will try to defeat the dude even it's a monster.. hehe Or how about his first encounter with griffith, he never showed surrender.

At first, I know he's quite not good at thinking in battle, but as the story progress, he became a perfect soldier, a killer as well. Proof? He killed 100 men, single handedly, even almost badly wounded, he still finished them all. I love many of his battles, like how he defeated zodd, or how he saved griffith from prison, how he killed King Boscogne, even his last hurrah in the dark eclipse. Oh how I forget, you really need to read the manga because he's more deadly and strong. hehe

Well, if there is a match between him, let's say Kenshin, Kenshin will be dead squat. hehe Or how about samonouske with that big sword? No chance. Or how about Ichigo in bleach, in a man to man match without aura or magic, Ichigo's head is dead cut. hehe Oh, Guts will not use the dragon slayer on them. Just the first sword of his. hehe

The best sword I saw in anime is still the dragon slayer of Guts. Like he says, the looks of it, won't cut good but if its swings good, it cuts like a great sword. It did. It also cuts monsters. hehe

I know he's not that romantic especially at that time he left Caska alone in the band of hawk, but oh well, he chose what he wants. It just Caska did not understand.

How about he killed the kids? Damn, I know he shouldn't do it, but he has no choice. Sometimes, a very good soldier, shows no mercy. I don't like that attitude of his.

Well, that is Guts.. Not that good looking or snubbish, or how about, he's a commander but he doesn't want his crew doing the job. I love that leader. hehe

What I like about him is he doesn't give him finishing the job, even it's bad or good job, he will finish it and no matter what it takes, I mean he will not resort to evil ways of doing unlike what griffith did, he will do in his all will to finish it. That's the trait I'm quite into it.. I got it from him.

Especially when he became the blackswordsman.. His mission as he goes along the journey of finishing all the evil with his invincible will... Even he can only see in one eye and with his right arm doing the job.

Shows no mercy.. no surrender..

Never lose the human spirit..

No comments: