Thursday, July 8, 2010

blame it to Dell

just because of the unlimited internet access given to us when I was an employee of Dell, or it is a must to access the internet..

I became addicted to blogging

I check the internet for news and updates rather than newspaper or watching TV

I became a more critic because of reading movie blogs and posts, ah yes, while the customer is on hold or better yet, while talking to them. Multitasking. hehe

I discovered new things and tools as well

I became a pirate because of them.. hehe

Thanks to the net and Dell, I like what I discovered.

It brought my knowledge at least, not higher but I knew a lot because of the net.. Let's say next level? hehe

I forgot, like my former coach says, the best search tool on earth. Google..

The best web browser, Google Chrome. hehe

I guess I should blame those 3 entities.

Internet

Chrome

Dell.

How are they right now.. I wonder, surprisingly, they are still there..

Well, at Dell I suppose.

No comments: