Monday, August 31, 2009

8. The black rose


Ok, I saved the best for last again. hehe You may think or if you see my testimonies, that I know a lot of girls, even I'm shy. hehe Kinda shy. However, through my life, I fell in love to some of them but well di naging kami. As the girls, girls, girls song of Jay Z, medyo tama naman for me. Iba iba kasi nakilala ko and I'm lucky to know them, some of them, being close.

Of course, you may ask bakit girls muna? Well, kilala na yun mga best friends ko na guys. Kaya napagkakamalan na gummybear. hehe Pero these are the girls that not only I'm proud of knowing them, but taught of how to approach girls, take care of them and how to love as well. Thanks to them. Well, some of them kahit nakita ko lang o di naging close, at least dun ko nakuha, ang pinaka ayaw ni Rheg, na tinatawag na Standard. bwahahaha

You know already who is number 1.

The black rose? Actually, naisip ko lang itawag siya like that when I was walking to shop. Kasi naisip ko lang din magsulat about them, para naman maevolve ang blog. hehe If I already told some of my life, edi itodo. hehe

Well, Rheg knows why this is her nickname. About her naman, well, same month ang birthday namin so kaya medyo naging interesting siya for me. Gemini attitude. Better check as well the link, http://blackswordsmann2.blogspot.com/2009/01/blackswordsmann.html

However, what I can remember about her na talagang made me realize to court her was her attitude siguro. Matalino, tapos medyo aggressive. hehe Nice. Tapos nun nakita ko siya, sabi ko, sayang. Hehe Well, congrats to her na tapos na siya sa Med and I hope she will pass the Med exams.

Even we did not end up like very close friends, that's fine, at least, without her, no name under blackswordsmann will show up. Saka I learned on how to accept first hand, rejection. Hehe

That's why she is number 8, lucky number, but I was unlucky to her. Hehe

Hmmmm nice nick, Black Rose.

No comments: