Thursday, August 13, 2009

broken lines (collection 1)

of course, I have another part of my blog which is some lines or whatever.. Since I am a reader of sort of.. I got this poem, somewhere, just want to post it here. hehehe

Forever Gone

At the moment you told me, it’s over
Everything falls apart, life is over
Because love gave us life, hope, energy.
But fate came in, destroyed our path

I tried to reach you one last time
But it seems you chose fate over reason
I don’t want to blame for this sublime
I want to know if that was the right thing

As time goes by, every moment was hard
Always alone, thinking like a retard
Staring at a blank state thinking you’re here
Images of you lingering my mind

Many events that made us together
Through up’s and down’s through life and death,
It kept me going for a little while,
But at some point, I need to let go

The feeling of your caress and sweetness.
The moments of your strong love and faith.
Daily routines we do like cook and clean,
Everything about you when you were here.


I won’t let go some things you left in me
Not the shoe boxes or pictures of you,
Not the white bear toy or letters from you
But the everlasting love you have shown

Love that stretches the boundaries of fate,
Love that connects the widest distance,
Love that is unconditionally pure,
Love that is worth getting up each morning.

Wherever you are, I know you are happy,
Whenever you are, I hope you’ll be fine.
Whatever you are, I see success in you,
What will I be? I don’t know the answer.

But do not worry, I will be just fine.
Ready to face anything on my way,
Way to discover new things, new fun life
Maybe new goals or even a new love.

Let’s keep moving on to different ways,
As you told me before, forever stay.
Now, I will tell you, you’re not forever gone…

No comments: