Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Regret


Of course, this is not about the song of New Order. Hehe However, it is still indeed a great song.. Anyway, we do have decisions that we thought of regretting in some way. I looked back on the things I did, yet some of them even it went wrong, I didn't regret.

Of course, mayrron din na masasabi kong sayang, sana nagpursue ako or di ko na lang ginawa. Hehe Example? hmmmmm ah, kung nagipon lang ako mabuti, di ako malulubog ngayon. Hehe or mga bagay na dapat tinapos o solution ko na dati pa, kaso hanggang ngayon, wala nangyari. Hehe

Ah, eto pa, minsan yun sobrang bait ko nakakapahamak pala. Kailangan magingat naman. Hehe Marami pang bagay na sana iba nangyari, pero di ko na mababalik yun. Well, maraming factors kasi eh, di lang ako, kundi sa paligid ko na din. Siyempre, never mawawala ang family factor. hehe

Ang dapat ko na lang gawin eh makapagbago, bumangon at magsimula ulit..

Magdasal na din na sana, lahat ay maging maayos.

I just hope, that I won't get old because of these failures and difficulties. Hehe One night, I was thinking of these things. Staring from our stairs, dark yet dim lighted. Thinking deep, depressed, unsure. As I go down, I saw my bro looking at some photo album. Maybe reminiscing. Me too.

As I pour downsome cold water in my head, taking a freezing bath, that didn't bother me. What bothers me, as always, is my future. Sa mga nasulat ko dito, at alam mo naman kung gaano kalungkot ng buhay ko.. Di ko alam kung kailan matatapos or makakabawi. Kailan ako mamumuhay ng tahimik. At higit sa lahat, damn happy.

I know you may think I'm selfish, but if you can see or feel what happened to me these past years, what I sacrificed for.. What mistakes I made.. I just want to make my life straight and be free.. Free from wars. hehe

It will be a long way, yet I don't intend just throw this opportunity, the opportunity of second chance. Hehe My hope, is still within my tired hands.

Sobrang emo ko ata. Wala lang, letting out, as this blog does for me..

Ah, dapat magexcercise nga ko para iwas sakit. Hehe Another example of...

Regret

No comments: