Sunday, August 9, 2009

realizations (part 5)

After UST lost badly to DLSU in double OT, which they are now final four contender. UST won easily to UP and today, well, DLSU lost to ADMU. Sounds great? I don't think so. Masisira yun mga predictions ko. hehe

I am still getting stressed out and hoping for a great week and waiting a miracle to happen in my life, which I don't see it soon.

Let's cut the chase at magsimula na magisip about well, my life.

Past, present, future, thoughts, plans, whatever...

While studying photoshop. hehe

64. Hmmmmm leave it blank. hehe

65. Ah yes, I can say that college days are better than my high school days. Pero yun mga best friends ko are from high school. They are my proud brothers. hehe

66. Pero, mas marami akong friends from college. hehe However, I just love my friends. One reason that keeps me going...

67. Ewan ko kung bakit fan ako ng UST, eh nung college naman, sa kangkungan lagi sila. Siguro, noong 2006 championship run ako naging fan nila. hehe Bago lahat, kahit coach, mas gusto ko si Pido kaysa naman si Aric na wala naman ginawa kundi murahin sila Baguio. hahaha

68. Before, I only use the net for surf, and some research. Now, I can't just live without it. Maybe because of some things. hehe Inclining to be techie even I am not really a techie person, I don't have the gadgets dude. Not yet. hehe

69. Siguro, marami ako nalalaman na sa online ko nakita. Marami talaga. hehe Siyempre, yun mga nadodownload ko pa. hehe Like the number says. hahaha

70. Oo nga pala, since then mahilig na ko sa computer. Dapat pala com sci kinuha, kaso Commerce lang ako pumasa. hehe

71. Why I love Ateneo? Hmmm when I took their entrance exams, ang sarap ng scenery and the surroundings, everything on it. Sabi ko nga sa sarili, pagnakapera ako, kahit MBA, dun na. hehe Kaso for now, wala pa. Bad trip. hehe

72. However, I love UST, kasi siyempre the best, malapit, the people I met, everything on it, yun course lang ang panget. Hahaha They should improve College of Commerce lalo na sa Business Administration!!!!

73. As years go by, hahahahahaha Our house is getting nuts. Inside and out. Oh well, that's what you call family.

74. Oh, sana makakita naman ng bago maiibigan. hehe

75. After I said everything to her these past days/weeks, I felt relieved, free from anxiety, moving on and I just wish her the best of luck. Anything else, sa kin na lang. hahaha

76. To the other one? Hay, sobrang busy. Wala pang drinking session. hehe But oh well, find another one.

77. two lucky numbers? di pala ako lucky. huhuhuhu

78. another two lucky numbers? out of luck.

79. no more luck. hehehehe

80. Ah!!!! What you see in your childhood days shouldn't be seen in the movies.. Example? GI Joe. hehe

81. Second fave band, from where else? Manchester, The Smiths.

82. "I know I'm unloveable You don't have to tell me I don't have much in my life But take it - it's yours" My fave line from The Smiths. Sakto. hehe

Till next thoughts coming from my head. I hope that no headaches this time when I sleep.

No comments: