Monday, August 31, 2009

two weddings and a holiday

After 3 days, you thought I had a good relaxing time? It was not. I got tired. However, it was really really great. Ironic isn't it? hehe It was really a great 2 days of wedding. Kala nga nila di ako nagbibiro, pero well, nakalong sleeves ako eh. Lalo na the second wedding, I thought I am a CEO of a big company, of course with William and Atty. Leo. hehe

I don't want to tell the details of the wedding. Both of them, well simple yet elegant. I saw the faces of the couples and oh well, I simply became envious of them. God forgive me. hehe Both of them fun as well, seeing how happy they are and very close. No one is letting go, blessed by the one above, match made in heaven.

Kaya nga sabi ko dun sa isa na friend ko na ikinasal, for marriage to work, you should love each other, every moment of your lives. Pray as well, especially in hard times and I forgot yun iba nasabi ko. hahaha

Well, I feel lucky to know them. I never thought that I will be invited in those special weddings. Naisip ko lang, kung paano ako kaya kinasal? Siguro di ako makakatulog. Hehe Baka nga sa exchange of vows, iba masabi ko. Hahaha

Ano pa nga ba. Ayun, masaya lang na may ikinasal, and the trip as well sa clark. hehe May special mention pa kami ha. Thanks!!!!

Holiday came today, ayun. Wala naman pera. Hehehe I was not able to get some rest, pero eto blogging again to release some tensions away. I don't know if I will have my own wedding. Hehe Eto na naman, dragging myself to oblivion.

However, whatever you say about what I felt, tama ka. The what if's. Or pano kung natuloy or what, pero ano magagawa ko. Tapos na yun.

I just my two cents worth of thought. Ang sure naman eh sa LSQC ang simbahan. hehe

After I slept last night, marami ako nalaman!!! Bwahaha

Pero napaisip din ako. For the future.

Who will be the lady that I share with at the front of the Altar, on Wedding Day?

Let's wait... I'll wait for her.


No comments: