Monday, August 3, 2009

unlucky too

Narinig ko sa homily ni Father kahapon na wag daw maniwala sa swerte. Because God knows best for us. He is damn right. hehe

Well, like what happen this past week. I am so much broke (pero lagi naman eh) I mean when I saw my earning this week, I went out cold. I started the week right then I ended up low. May effort yun ha.. Hehe I tried to let go tarmo and dark confidant but unfortunately it did not work. Hehe I will try it again this week kaso pag di ko pa nabenta. I'll try the other way. Hehe Hay, tapos sa bahay, imbes na makapagpahinga ka eh biglang dumami pa problema.. Anak ng tokwa. From my younger brother and to tito, I think this won't end. Bad trip. Idagdag mo pa yun pagkatalo ng ust kahapon tapos sa pusta pa..

That shows it won't really end. Hehe Sinasabi ko nga kay Rheg, wala bang consolation prize? Hehe Hay.. Maybe, luck wasn't at my side, all the time..

However, is it luck that some good thing comes to you. Or there is a time that you didn't expect to happen and it did happen, great. You can't tell as well if that is luck or bad luck that you lose something right away even you worked hard for it. Or kagaya nangyari ngayon sa bahay, tahimik kahit papano dati, pero ngayon.. Magulo..

Or kagaya ng laro ng UST kahapon. hehehe Bitter loss..

O eto na lang, lahat ng plano ko, ayos na sana kaso wala din nangyari. Hehe

Maybe, the priest is right. A person who had everything he/she needs or wanted came from hard work, or patience/preserverance, well a touch of luck but the most important of all is faith. Not fate ( I hate that word. Hehe)

Faith to yourself which gives you confidence. Faith to the people around you gives you motivation and purpose.. Faith to God gives you a reason to live according to his teaching. To love and to do good and hope for the best.

As the priest says, God gives tangible things, has no problem with that, but the reason Jesus is here, it's the faith he wants from. A strong faith to him, always and he will do what's right.

Tama nga siya. Napansin ko lang yun dahil sa mga nangyari sa buhay ko. Well, di naman lahat, pero yun mga nangyari, made me wiser, when to say no. Nagkaroon ako ng better goals, and never give up. More faith to the Holy Trinity and moving on happy. Trust the people around me more at well, being humble. Hehe Moving on, waking up early morning with full of hope, I guess.

Medyo nagbabasa na ko sa shop. Hehe The Art of War, at last. Bahala na yun sa taas, kung maganda or panget mangyari sa kin this week, or the coming days. Whatever. hehe

Oh, God bless Cory.. I knew that she will pass away since last week, hula ko nga Friday kaso sumubra. Hehe But thanks to her, the essence of freedom is here, every moment of our Filipino life. Thanks to her, kahit ganito yun present natin, we are here, living freely. She also taught us to pray deeply in whatever happens to us. She made us a very christian catholic country.

Feeling ko, maglalabas yun BSP ng special edition ng 500 pesos, magkasama na sila ni Ninoy. Ayos yun, and they deserve it. One of the ways we can honor them. Hehe They deserve it.

What else, that's it for now..

Benta muna ako dito. I want to thank my 6300 for this post. Hehe I still believe in luck, so I need to push my luck! Hehe Where's the button anyway..

Oh, kudos to Ivan, aalis na siya sa August 23. 8 months to sail.. Bon voyage!!!

No comments: