Tuesday, October 27, 2009

broken lines (collection 3)


actually, this should be a poem but since I am so tired and I can't think straight artistically. hehe

anyway, here are the lines that I usually say. I know I'm not that talkative or expressive in words. But sometimes, when I'm alone, I talk to myself. hehe Or, my usually replies to my friends or family or somebody I talked to. even at texting. hehe

at random lines..

Hay... bad trip..

anak ng tokwa..

Oh crap...

good job! pat on the back..

gummybear!!!

ang bobo naman nun!! hehe (while watching a basketball or sports game)

ahhhh.. ehhh.. (pag di ko naintindihan yun sinabi)

oo.. sige..

ei!

kaw ang badet dude!! hehe

ei, what up?

I don't know

I'm tired..

Ate, musta?

ano na naman to?

(problem stated) hehehe

pre, musta?

tol naman. hehe

oh sh*t. (pag talagang malala)

(after an angry statement to me) o sige na nga!

Sandali lang po ha.

ako na naman?

(after telling me a long story or whatever crap) tapos? ah ganun ba.. (reiterate. hehe)

nein! nein! nein! (ginagaya ko lang sa basterds, ang kulit kasi.) hehe

adik ka, adik!!!

good night, end of blog. di ko sinabi ito.

No comments: