Friday, October 2, 2009

Signal no. 1

Of course, we need to be cautious even Pepeng did not hit us. hehe But this is the real signal no.1 I'm expecting to, unlike last week na kala mo twister or doomsday tumama sa atin. Strong winds yet minimal rainfall. Manageable I believe. Hmmmmm. Nothing new for these past days, as usual, same old self. I thought tatama talaga yun bagyo pero mabuti at nadala sa dasal na wag na. Spare our city, good thing, yun mga tatamaan nakaprepare na like Cagayan, all the northern cities in luzon. Whew.

Plans? This coming week will be busy and I am expecting or hoping that malilipat na tong computer ko. Kakatamad na akyat baba para lang magcomputer. hahaha Edi dalin na lang sa taas. For my shop, hmmmm just hoping for good sales and to survive, as what Kuya Alpro always says. Kahit makabreakeven lang ok na, pero kung kaya bumenta, why not di ba. Sana malakas lang ulit this coming week. hehe Ah, oo nga pala, malapit na pala yun bet namin ni Rheg, pero siyempre talo na. Di naman ako nagkaGF eh. Hehe Anak ng tokwa, do I have time for love in my situation? I don't think so. Meeting girls, or acquiantances is a good start for me, but being close was not the homework I did. I did not finish it. I failed. hehehe

Anyway, I don't have really plans for that, for now. I want to fix myself first, then fix everything here, tapos bahala na. Dami pa aayusin dito. Kakapagod na nga. Mukhang matatagalan pa maayos ang mga yun. hehe

Oh, happy birthday kay Ate Jen. Sana masaya siya at good luck to her especially with her family, Kuya Alpro. God bless always and take care. Take some break.

Ah, yes, salamat nagkita kami ng mga brothers ko, lalo na si Doc and Igz. Kahit sandali lang tayo nagkita at sa lamayan na naman, eh masaya na ko, yun nga, peste si Rheg, lagi na lang ako nilalaglag. Bad trip. hehe Condolence pala kay Mark Manahan, whose his Dad passed away. I know, kaya ni Mark yan, bato nga tawag namin sa kanya wayback high school. hehe Bato kasi, tibay maglaro ng basketball.

What else? Hmmmmmmm may twitter na pala ako. JP CEO kasi eh. hehe Niyaya ako. Kala ko ano yun twitter, pero mukhang ok, kaso next time ko na lang iayos yun. My twitter? Just type in the search field blackswordsmann. That's it. I'll navigate it in my free time, if there is any. hehe

This month of October, as usual, like last year. Dark, surreal or even sad. I know I am kinda sad always, but not this month. Do I hate this month? Not quite. But I just feel bad. I don't know why.

Hmmmm, maybe ah! Last year was the time I fainted. hehe Or about somebody, or maybe something else. Oh, well, focus na lang muna sa shop. At sana makasetup na din ako dun. hehe

By the way, sana makaisa naman ang UE bukas. Tapos pwede na sila patalo sa game 3. hehe Masyado malakas yun ADMU pag di nila na stop si Rabeh. Bwisit. Nakarma kasi yun FEU. hehe

Life goes on for all of us, whether it's signal number 5 (as the first warning says) or another ondoy, or even the man shouting downstairs. I don't care, I just want to get out of this mess I made and come back. Better. Others, just move on, do your stuff and don't give up.

Drama ko naman. Wala lang kasi masulat. hehe

While writing this, I don't know what the hell is happening to my zune!!!!!

Oh crap.

No comments: