Saturday, October 24, 2009

I listen to...(disk 1)


Everybody has a hobby, or nilalagay sa resume na they have interest in listening to Music. So do I. Definitely..

These are the songs that I usually listen to, in random order, and what is my mood in listening to these songs. Some of them are in albums, some of them, you don't expect I listen to, some of them are damn crap, and some of them well, you will need to search. hehehe Don't expect that we have the same taste of music. Ah yun ibang song na nakalagay track number, nasa folder ko kasi, so if you're interested looking for that track, don't ask me. hehe

So it goes..

1. Wasak na Wasak (Radioactive Sago Project) - pag pinanood mo yun music video, matatawa ka. Pero pag talagang bad trip ako, pangtanggal bad trip, eto muna pinakikinggan ko. hehe

2. Nobody (Acoustic Version or RnB version, Wonder Girls) - I thought this is the original version when I first heard it in 96.3. Unfortunately, it was not. hehe Pero I like this version. Pag walang tao sa shop at eto nasa background, ok na. hehe

3. Let's make love and Listen to death from above (CSS) - I listen to this kasi pop rock ang dating saka pag gusto ko masaya lang ang sounds ko. hehe Besides, the vocalist of this band, search in youtube, looks familar. Hmmmmm

4. Sabotage (Beastie Boys) - The best music video, hehe I don't need to open my computer and search for this video, if I want a mixture of fun and hard rock, this is it.

5. Toxic (Britney Spears) - If I want to go back those days of dreaded fun sa paggawa ng feasib, eto yun anthem ng group namin. hehehe

6. Missing (Everything But The Girl) - I feel loveless, and I want to go back at that love mood, I search for this song.

7. track 13 (Do You Remember Love? Macross movie anime soundtrack) - Actually, siya ang perfect track sa scene na yun. Kahit di naman ako marunong sa japanese, ang ganda talaga yun kanta. Nakakalimutan ko nga idownload yun movie. hehe

8. Don't know why (Norah Jones) Pag umaga at easy listening, this is one of the songs I want to listen.

9. High and Dry (Radiohead) I never thought that this is a sad love song. hehe One time, sobrang down ako, because of love then I heard this I simply cried, well that was years ago. hehe Pero I still listen to this one.

10. Digital (Joy Division) Like the lyrics says, if I'm down and same problem coming back. This is one of them. hehe

11. Never, Never, Never Again (Lisa Nilsson) My fave song at the Chillout Project Acid Jazz collection. It's my sobrang fave ko na sana ikanta sa kasal ko to. hehe

I want to put more, next CD na lang. hehe Sorry ha, CD lang to eh.

No comments: