Sunday, October 18, 2009

unplanned 3

Of course, unplanned ito hindi dahil linggo kundi, what happened last Friday. Let's go back time at that well, exhausting day!!!

I got my haircut at a hot Friday afternoon sa Kolin's Barbershop, ang barbero ng mga lourdesian. hehe So while taking a haircut, I am reading some newspapers, and I look to a certain article about Cinemanila. I checked the showtime listings and look what I found, Black Dynamite at 3:30pm showing and Philippine Premiere: Inglorious Basterds at 8pm. When? Edi same day, Friday. Where? Market, Market.

Oh boy, I don't know how to go there in one hour. hehe

So, I rushed home and think of how to get there at Market! Market in one hour, just because I want to watch Black Dynamite that badly. I tried asking for directions from my friends, well, in turns out that I runned out of time tapos ayun, magayos na lang ng gamit dito sa room ko. Siyempre nandito na ang computer ko. hehe

Well, my hope runned out and I just hoping that on Saturday, late ang party. I will attempt watching black dynamite. hehe

Accidentally, I checked my YM then nakausap ko si Joanne. Well, unfortunately for her, nasira Sim card niya dahil sa janitor nila. Grabe naman. Anyway, we were just talking about Cinemanila screening and she wants to watch Inglorious Basterds (She is a die hard Brad Pitt fan, which I am not). I want to watch black dynamite, kaso naisip ko din, sige pwede na din yun Basterds, QT film naman yun. hehe

She is worried that there will be no seats because of Brad Pitt and how to get in Market! Market! on or before 8pm. Nagset up kami what time magmeet and where then, there is it. 6:30pm, I went sa National Bookstore tapos actually, sobrang traffic, Quezon Ave pa lang yun, grabe talaga that night. Nahintay ko naman si Joanne and we rode a trike, then MRT. While in the MRT, of course, tsismax, mustahan and we saw a big poster of Basterds at Shang, saying it will be shown commercially on November 4. Pero we still insist watching it, now. hehe

Well, not only because nasa Shaw station na kami but Joanne's persistence. hehe We are debating where we can drop of, it's either in Ayala or my previous turf, Buendia. Ayala, alam ni Joanne saan sasakay but problem daw, matagal ang Taxi. Sabi ko naman, sa Buendia, kasi may terminal dun kaso not sure kung may taxi kasi traffic and damn all people have money, shopping. hehe

They will need cabs when they go home perhaps.

Anyway, so we decided to take a risk at Buendia and from there, take a cab. At first, we did see a cab, pero punuan daw. At may nag offer 150 papunta dun!! No way!!!

Good thing may magaling na cab kami nasakyan at binigyan pa kami ng tips. hehe Well, sa flyover, makikita mo talaga ang chaos ng traffic at a Friday night at mabuti na lang, di traffic sa the fort.

Ang masama lang, parang mahirap talaga pumunta dun by commute. hehe However, mabilis yun cab namin and we arrived at Market! Market with 10 minutes left to watch the film. hehe We took the elevator and I had no time to scout the place kasi di ba first time ako nakapunta dun. hehe 5th floor was the place and mali pa napilahan ko, punta pa kami sa isang maliit na office and they sell the tickets. Whew. We got seats and watch the film. Like I said to Joanne before arriving at Market! Market!, "kaunti lang manonood niyan, kasi kaunti lang fans ni QT dito" It did work. hehe

(to be continued. kinda tired tonight. sorry)

No comments: