Saturday, October 10, 2009

One Heart

One HeartWhen I got the most recent album of Kaskade (2008 strobelite seduction), one track stands out. Yup, that's it. Of course, the album itself is great, I mean if he played these tracks when he visited here (which I sorely missed), ticket is damn worth it. The only problem of the album is almost all the tracks are short. I hope he made some extended mixes or remixes like other dj's do. It's just the fun listening to it goes down and realize, why it's short. hehe Oh well, that's fine, important is, this track, simply good. Multiply users, you can hear it directly. Facebook users, go to youtube, or download the song, one heart kaskade, or get the damn album. Hehe It's a great song for this kind of mood, Saturday night fever. When I first heard kaskade, years ago, I thought the DJ is a girl. Wrong. Thanks to wiki, cool dude with a cool job. Hehe But the chick singing in his tracks, damn..

No comments: