Saturday, October 24, 2009

shichi...


hay, at last!!!! 2 weeks of hard work and now, I am here at my fave spot. My sanctuary. My room. Listening to Kaskade and I'm like in a daze.. So, delay na nga ito, dapat nung 21 pa. hehe Oh!!! Di natuloy yun painom ni Dennis, masyado ata napasarap ang honeymoon sa Bohol. hehe

seven months is damn fast. Oh well, more adjustments needed for these coming months. half done, and half baking. hehe Salamat naman at may tumama sa prediction ko, kahit NCAA lang, eh tama naman ako. Stags just used their advantage and take out Daniel in San Beda system, there you go for the champions. Ato Agustin, magaling na coach, puro di kilala ang player akalain mo nagchampion. hehe Congrats!!!

What did I do these past days? I'll give you a rundown. Still helped kuya in his new store. Mom got sick due to well, overstressed. But she's ok.

I did get my some of my fave british movies, 24 hour party people and Shaun of the dead. Bloody great!!!

Of course, still selling at the shop, that's nothing new. Di ko pa nakakausap si Gerro pero this coming week sana, naku malapit pa birthday niya. hehe

Malapit na din ang pagdating ni... yun. hehe Aalis na siya.. Hay, I don't know if I'm sad or what. hehe Missing..

Marami pala ako namiss na dapat mapost but I'll fix it in the final week..

Like last year, the month of October seems always saving the best for last.. the last week..

Medyo marami na ko na follow in twitter but nobody following me!! That's bad..

I plan to watch the movies I spent time converting it. I should do a movie marathon I guess, but I don't know when. Over buzy...

Maybe I'll post 2 blogs tomorrow.

I have a new china phone. I'm glad I got rid the old one. But not my only and reliable 6300. hehe

Next week, advance happy birthday to my friends and the other special friend. hehe

Di pa ako nagiging adik sa mga mafia wars and other games. Yes, fish world. hehe But let's see... I'll check my rhythm first.

If I'm busy again this coming week, I don't know if I'll make it.. That's makes a good coincidence from last year. Pero wag naman sana Lord, wala na ko medicard, philhealth na lang. hehe

I don't think that will happen.. Nah, I'm just nervous..

That's it for now..

Oyasuminasai

No comments: