Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Four Blogging

Those years... Four long years..

I can't believe first na aabot na apat na taon ang blog ko.. I was suprised that after I reduced my monthly posts and keeping some themes or topics, still.. Matiyaga pa din ako.

Even I haven't got any recognition of sorts or monetary reward, but that's fine. Di ko naman target yun even before.. This one was made just to really express myself and yes, to control whatever within those emotions.

Kahit yun isang friend ko nagulat that it's been a while I have this, I just tell, it's fun and it helps a lot..

From planning my life ahead..

From telling what I have in mind..

From telling what I feel from my heart..

From the failures and frustrations I experienced..

From enjoying what I love or like in life..

From looking back those years, and moving forward for the better..

Eventually, I became more determined na to keep this one, unless something happens to me or someone wants me to stop. Which I doubt nobody tried. =)

Nung check ko yun stats ko, aba, somebody from the US, UK, and yes, Russia.. Do Russians speak tagalog? hehe Kakatuwa lang na other countries whether they are bots, or real person.. Even those who might get confused or did not understand much about my blog.. That's fine, thanks for visiting!

Of course, may mga changes naman ako gagawin sa blog.. But not that drastic change. More topics to discuss and most of all, some themes that I may release na makacapture na maraming readers.. I haven't write the big ones yet. hehe

All I can say, wait until the end of the year for those topics.. At least one or two, may lalabas dito. hehe

I'm planning to release another blog but not the same style, it will be totally different one. Actually I don't know if its still a blog, pero basta nakapost lang siya.. I'm looking for a better blog site than blogger.

By the way, thanks for Multiply, kahit parang kaunti na lang pumunta sa kanila, ako loyal poster niyo diyan. Blogger for keeping my blogsite up and running.. Thanks! FB for well, kahit tinanggal na yun mirror blog eh sige, pwede na through posts or notes na lang.

For now, I just want to cherish for this milestone of having one thing that I love to do.. Neither compensated nor recognize..

I am still going to write whatever I want to.. Express my shadow in this infinite space of emotions and imagination..

If I have some haters, well.. Thanks, still.. Just say what you want.. Don't hide it from me.. If there's any..

Four years, whew..

How long I'll be writing in this wordpad?

No comments: