Sunday, May 27, 2012

Kung Ako'y Isang..

(singer)


I still hope that Jessica Sanchez will win this coming Thursday, Wednesday time in US. However, like I predict, eh kung kalaban niya eh si Phillip, naku, small chance lang tayo manalo kasi.. They vote kung sino talaga maganda sa stage. Sorry to say but well, kahit kumain siguro ng apoy si Jess in stage, she might still lose. But of course, kung dito lang yan or other countries, well.. We have already a winner since day 1.

For me, I always dream to be a singer in a band. Not yun solo singer kasi di ko kaya, especially singing ballads, love songs.. Geez.. For example, sa wedding ni Ron Marc and Noreen, kahit di sikat yun kumanta, aba, nagustuhan ko siya coz, she singing bossa nova and Jazz.. Some Astrud songs pa, which one of my fave artist.. Parang sabi ko, ok na sa kin ang ganun, in a band or solo pero indie ang dating.. Less pop, more deep songs.

Why I love singing in a band? Siguro, yun mga idols ko in music.. More in a band type people. From JD, NO, the Smiths, Led Zep, RATM.. Radiohead and many more.. Sa OPM, Eheads, Parokya, Orange and Lemons, UDD, Urbandub, and sort of... Although I admit, I have a not so good voice, siguro sa phone ok voice ko.. Pero pagkumanta.. Naku sanay na ko sa kantyaw na antok na daw ako, o inom pa, lasing ka na pre kahit hindi pa.. Hehehe I have such a very low bass voice pag sa mic.. I don't know, I just can't help to improve a singing voice. Siguro ginagaya ko kasi si Ian.. Damn.. I'm such a c*nt. hehe

Or how about Morrissey? Di naman mataas voice niya pero very smooth and clever.. Zack pwede ko pa gayahin due to rap vocals and shouting at the end. hehe

Others, di na.. May mataas na kasi voice which is like, Robert Plant.. Geez, that is something, Godly..

I wonder, if I do solo, di ako sisikat.. Kasi yun mga pop singers or other great singers can sing high notes.. Except for Rap artist, such as JayZ.. Prince, Maxwell or even John Meyer perhaps.. How about the classics? Armstrong, Tony Bennett, even the KIng Elvis!

Other artist na gusto ko, ladies!! Great looking yet, has the edge.. Hmmmmm Sora Aoi? hahaha She's into Ebizu Muscats kasi so I can consider her in a band. How about... Sarah Mclachlan if I got it right, Jewel, Madonna of course.. Adele, Sophie Ellis Bextor, recently lang.. Grabe, kaya pala may mga models na gusto kumanta because of her.. Kylie of course.. Diana Krall, Astrud Gilberto siyempre.. Amy Winehouse, why would I forget about her.. And many more.. Except for Lady Gaga, why? Not because of the controversy.. Siguro, in a artistic sense, talagang ginaya niya si Madonna. Geez..

Anyway, maybe I want to sing a large crowd with a same goal which is to enjoy the music.. Kahit DJ nga lang, baka pwede ko pagtiyagaan, at least di ako kakanta! hehe With the likes of Kaskade and Armand Van Helden.. Just jumping with the crowd and singing my hearts out with them..

Grabe, parang masaya maging singer, despite it's harsh environment, it's not easy.. Lalo na you need to take care of your voice.. And if you are also a songwriter, aba.. Kailangan gawa ka ng gawa ng kanta para di malaos.. Do also some antics like other artists do.. The hardest of all.. The showbiz environment as well, which either you want to become famous by being infamous or become famous because you're great...

Geez, sa lahat ng yun, parang kaya ko lang ihandle, publicity. hehe Yun techinically.. I wish I can really sing!

Kaya sa karaoke, yun alam ko at madaling kanta lang ang kinakanta ko.. Grabe.. Kahiya. hehe Pero ok lang, ano naman paki nila..

I don't know even I have the time and money to train really for being a singer.. I truly except I'll not become a good one..

I rather enjoy watching those singing contest and make some ranting and comments to them!!! Bwahahaha

Because deep inside.. I know, they're better than me.. =)

Lalalalalalallalalalaalala


No comments: