Sunday, May 6, 2012

PreView

5th Month of the year, a month before I'm getting a year older... Gulo no. hehe For this month, mukhang ok naman ang start. It's half hearted perhaps, gaya ng sabi ng mga kasama ko. I'll spit it later. hehe Pero ok lang, at least, let's have a work naman. Kahit medyo malayo, pero let's see kung pwede pagtiyagaan.

For this month, and onwards, I'll focus on survival and save.. And other things na din, I'll be surprised kung tatagal ako dito. Pero yun changes, dapat mastart na. It's for the better. Wala naman shocking for this month, actually it's more about movies at mga kaunting kwento.

All this time, talagang naisip ko na tumatanda na ko, kailangan na ng important improvement all through out. Mabuti naman, bit by bit, I'm starting. I hope some goals will be reached at the end of the year.

Anyway, para naman this month, ayun, one event that I should attend, very important.. I don't care kung may work. hehe Now, I'm starting to make shoutouts, for a change. hehe Kahit sa twitter, iba naman ang tweet ko din. What else, yeah, advance Happy Mother's Day! I love my mom. hehe And of course, to all moms, thank you!!! Continue on being, simply.. Mom.

For next month, kaunti pa lang naiisip ko post. For this month, kulang pa. hehe Ah, sana makagawa na ko ng Sonnet. Bwiset talaga. hehe

I still hope watching Stephen, but I just don't have funds. Kahit ano kantahin niya, like Kuya Dong says, makita lang siya.. Ok na! hehe It's worth it than watching for a Madonna like star, for 15k? or Less? No way..

Ah, happy birthday na din sa 2 friends ko for this month. I'm not sure kung dalawa lang sila. hehe

Damn, I'm getting memory loss.. Whew even I'm doing less, or sometimes, nothing.. Poor me. hehe By the way, since this blog is getting longer already..

There might be another one along the way.. Since I love movies, maybe, I'm thinking.. What if, I can write a screenplay..

I have one.



No comments: