Sunday, May 13, 2012

Nostalgia: D. Tuazon

The last place, I can't imagine even in my younger years na titira. When nasabi dati nun well, around HS days na lilipat kami sa rent na bahay, aba noong bata ako di ko lang pinansin, kasi nandiyan naman sila at naiwan ko na yun Proj. 7. Noong una malungkot ako, like what I always feel when a bad change is happening, but noong nalaman ko kung gaano kalapit sa LSQC yun bahay, aba, sobrang natuwa ako kasi di na ko magmamadali umuwi kasi malayo sa Proj. 7.

I did not realize as I grow older, it will become not only our house.. It will become a tranquil place.. I'll be happy if I'm alone here lalo kung walang bayad sa rent. hehe

My room, will be a sanctuary, a place that all bad or great things happened for a reason

First years were hard, because I don't have a permament room.. But I was able to stay in a room for a while tapos lipat at ganun, now nandito ako sa room sa taas.. The most hottest room of all sa bahay, pero the coldest pag sa rainy season.. hehe

Wayback sa Proj. 7, I wished I have a room.. Here, yes!!! May room ako, where I can have space, a little space for myself and a breath of freedom in my life.

Although the house is not that modern looking, pero may mga improvements na ginawa, masasabi ko na ok lang yun house, just needs more frequent cleaning and sort of. Like in my room, medyo kailangan gamitan na ng agiw. hehe Most of the parts of the house are wood, but great thing wala naman nasunog or nasira, except for the roof. Pero thankful kami kasi kahit sa mga malalakas na bagyo, it was able to withstand every strong wind or rain naman. I thought nga, kailangan ulit ng renovation but it's more in the roof naman.. I can't believe..

12 years has passed already and I'm still here.. Many times I thought, I should have my own pad gaya sa URCI then live there.. Kaso naisip ko, well.. Distance wise sa mga 80% na pinupuntahan ko eh mabuti dito ako. Unlike sa LP, or down south, damn, I need to overcome homesickness whatever..

Homesickness to the places that I always go, for example sa SM or Trinoma. Even LSQC or Quiapo.. How about sa PICC or Makati, mas madali kung QC ako kaysa kung nasa south. Of course, Dad and Gerro is in Fairview and well, yun other family members nandito din..

Definitely, my friends, I have a lot friends near QC than in the south. Well, it's just I can't leave those access to them.. For now..

I can't believe that what happened for all those years na nandito ako sa Tuazon, my outlook in life seems became different until now but still this house.. Never changed.. Tumanda pero nandito pa din.. Thankful ako, mas efficient siya kaysa sa dating house. I was more happy here than sa Project 7, starting noong nag UST ako, kasi malapit at alam niyo naman, masaya ako sa UST.. Damn those days, at of course, pwede magpakain dito. Dati. hehe The happiest moments also nandito din at well, the most sad happenings happened here..

It stays here and always be here.

What I thought for my own pad, actually I'm not asking for a big one, but it depends, pero not very big.. Kasi sa maintanance at gastos. Hehe Siguro yun simple lang and can start a simple life or family.. Whatever.. Although please not white all through out kagaya dito. hehe

Less kalat din, hay. I've never been this grateful here, sana kung lilipat ako, malapit lang dito.. Even this place won't be ours forever, kahit iba na may-ari, eto talaga, pupuntahan ko and stare at it..

Where my life started to bloom and realize how life moves.. How living almost by your pace happens..

How happiness and sadness comes into place.

I don't know how long we'll be here.. But what I know..

I'll be always be thankful for this house, full of transparent memories.

Built to withstand, and standstill through the waves of uncertainty.. Our lives.

Ewan ko kung bakit ko nasabi yun. hehehe Pero alam ko, isang araw, nasa ibang bahay na ko at..

Etong tirahan ang naging sandalan ko noon at ngayon.

No comments: