Monday, November 30, 2009

5. Ideal Girl

Well, as you see, I do have standards, but sometime you will think the right one for you. Standards only give you at least some of the qualities you want. But Ideal, I think is almost all the things you want to have. Qualities of a girl you want to be with.

Nah, not a perfect girl you can say that but it's more like molding your type of clay.

Or the real type of girl you want, that you think you will be compatible with.

After 2 years of booze, cutting classes and crap learning, got lucky to be in a good sked and a good section.

While reading at a corridor, reading some managerial eco crap book for some quiz and all of a sudden I asked something to a girl, classmate pala then yeah Q & A then about the subject, precom section and that's it. Yes, that's it..

I went back to the room and read again. That's how studious freak I am that time. Then after days, even though she is my classmate, I never mind going to her or what, it's mostly with Ivan and indot Al. hehe A month passes by, while waiting for the prof, or kill some time, kinda coincidence talking to her, hi or hello or conversation bout life and sort of then that's the time I thought, hey get to know her better, in the sense of friendship.

As you see, the only lady friends I have that time, are 3 of them, remnants from 2cpm. hehe Smart remnants.

As time goes by, chatting there and here, phone, usual chatting and eventually, going out with other classmates. We did go out once, but as friendly date. Nothing like uyyy. hehe Nah, let me clear that.

Ok, how it fall apart? Gossip really kills. Hehehe I mean up to this moment, I don't know who the hell spread gossip that at that time I'm going to like court her which is not. At that point, nah, I don't have any plans, why? She's in a relationship at that time, and she has problems with it and I'm not that go getter. Well, because of that it killed the friendship and it lasted at least.

But I forgive that person. It's just man, maybe she thought I was the one bragging about that, but not. However, that's life and I asked sorry for her and she accepted it I guess.

Anyway, why she is Ideal one? Hmmmm you know what, the real time I did fall for her was the time I lost her. In the sense of her qualities, I mean beautiful lady, typical standards of mine yet you add very religious person and smart. Up to now, I haven't find that kind of girl. I know she not perfect but when I talk to her, it's like fun eventhough you're talking about serious topics and it's just light up your day. Very serious person as well like me.

That's what made her my Ideal one. I knew that if we indeed became together, I'll do everything for her, make happy and love like that. Every single moment. hehe

When I saw her again this year, I told to myself, damn.. Why I let her pass? Oh well, I gave myself a sad sigh and indeed let go. It's over. Good thing was I did see her and she's still in high spirits and still the Ideal Girl I know.

She still blossoms in every angle I see.

Even better.

No comments: