Sunday, November 29, 2009

lazy and cozy at the side of my bed


one of my favorite past times. staying in bed... I wish I could do that these kind of times. Oh crap. hehe

When I'm in bed..

I look to my unforgettable grad pic.

I stare to the old window sheets..

I am tired looking the mercury drug calendar I got free last year.

I am embracing the 3 pillows I have.

I give a straight look to a useless TV I have..

I am staring to my dependable TV phone.

I smiled looking my aged computer..

I getting irritated looking my rusty industrial fan.

I fond looking at my ceiling..

I always thought of memories, whether good or bad. Happy or sad. Worse or worst. Joy or happiness.

I think of family, friends, everyone. Anybody, just keeps me thinking what. hehe

I thought of the past, present and future. Me and life..

I am hungry yet I thought of passing out.

I want to sleep yet I can't..

I want to get up yet I'm tired..

Maybe, I'll just stay at bed for a while.

Resting.

Thinking.

Watching.

Staring.

Looking.

Rolling? hehe

Oh, yes..

How can I forget those great times, staring together..

At night, I am still up.

Looking up at the ceiling.

Waiting.

For a new day!

Time to go to bed...

How should I forget my lovely Zune?

No comments: