Sunday, November 1, 2009

unplanned 4


It's a lonely Wednesday night. I am planning to sleep already because I'm tired of thinking those bad things again. hehehe

Suddenly, something came up..

Someone...

She texted and asking for help. So I offered help, and indeed, history repeats itself. Nah, not the whole thing, but just for the bedspace part. hehe

I never thought, I will see her again this early and this fast. hehehe

She came and had a little chit chat, talk to mom and I went straight back to my room.

Day 1. Done.

Day 2, well, she went to her cousins and watch Jackson's this is it. And let me tell you that was it. hehehe

Day 3. Came back, get her things and that's it. Very short stint.

Good job.. hehe

That's why my reaction was kinda lame, kinda miss it a lot. However, that's life, moves fast and you indeed miss some things.

Damn, I hope she stayed for a long time I guess..

That was it.

By the way, I did not watch it but it has good reviews, so kudos to Michael Jackson. Great legacy.

However, up to this moment. I was still in limbo because yeah, we missed a lot of things. Oh boy.

Back to normal mode.

I was thinking the title should be very unplanned.

No comments: