Friday, November 27, 2009

broken lines (collection 4)


Well, I just made this up. I know, it maybe crap, good, bad or whatever. hehe

I'm getting used to it, like writing poems, even in a lazy mood.


In the middle of darkness,
Standing in the edge of void.
Staring upwards, happiness..
Staring at my feet, deprived.

Looked up again, full of hope.
Looked down again, full of fear..
Wishing for something like rope,
That will pick me from near..

Near End,
Near Safety,
Near Joy,
Near Peace.

But that won't happen soon..
Even at a high noon..
'Coz I'm all alone in this darkness..
Empty, broke, confused and lifeless..

Gasping for help,
Gasping for love,
Gasping for embrace,
Gasping for light,

As I fall down, some hand reach for mine..
I grabbed the hand, felt something good..

His touch.
His words.
His grace.
His trust.

Even I'm in limbo while holding the grip,
It removes my doubts,

My struggles,
My stress,
My weaknesses,

Day by day, little by little, I'll be out.

In the middle of darkness.

Bow. hehe

No comments: