Saturday, November 21, 2009

unplanned 6

While doing some important work at home, here contemplating how fast time is. I mean, akalain mo, 8 months na ko sa shop? hehehe

Many things happened during that span of time, some good, some bad and worse..

Pero thank God, I'm still here. hehe Well, speaking of God, Jesus Christ! Christ the king pala today. Good thing, well, nakapagsimba na ko kahapon. Nakita ko pa si Rheg and Khaye, ang sweet, kakapanood lang daw ng New Moon. Me? Wala naman ako kasama eh, wag na lang. hehe

Well, I will just watch the review at spill.com at baka matuwa pa ako.

I just watched it, and gave a reason not to watch it alone, I think better than eagle eye. hehe Siguro pag may date, oh not with Rheg again. hehehe

Well, moving forward, I just hope that this following months, will be blessed, a good word. Positive, vibrant, and dark. Hehe Hey, wala naman perfect day, or week, just make it through and that's fine.

Nobody or anything is perfect.

By the way, I am still thinking what to write later. Medyo hirap ata ako magsulat kasi dami ko iniisip lalo na may ginagawa ako sa excel. Pero pag ok na to, it will definitely help me computing reports. Bwahahaha

Work first before pleasure. Oh, crap..

Hmmmm yes, tomorrow, there will be a new wolds champ in Magic. Kaso, walang pinoy eh, paano, wala naman kakwenta yun mga deck. hehe Hindi, mahal lang talaga pumunta sa worlds, siyempre, may level pa required saka Rome yun, heller. It's not an easy feat. Sana kahit top 8 lang, may pinoy, kahit once lang. hehe

So, that's it, I will try to think first what to write and finish the excel as well.

Great afternoon even it's kinda rainy..

My type of day!

My type of rest...

No comments: