Saturday, November 7, 2009

sapphire vault

Nah, it's not a card in Magic the gathering, or any deck. hehe

Of course, naisip ko lang kung ano ipapangalan ko sa 6300 ko. I should give it a name isn't it? It's like, an honor to it. Kasi marami na siya pinagdaanan. I'm proud to say that after all the things happened in my life, it is still here. Turned off and resting. Kasi may china phone na ko. Give it a rest will ya? hehe

That phone came well, more than 2 years ago. I saw a commercial that time a phone which has 2 megapixel and very slim. So I wish I could have one. Befor this phone, N93 pa ako. Kaso kahit sobrang ganda ng camera eh, sakit naman sa ulo. Nawawala yun mga sinave ko sa memory card tapos nagloloko yun program, then it's damn slow, so that's N series for you. hehe

Good thing, since dealer ng cellphone si Kuya that time, nagkaroon siya ng 6300 first version. He gave me a good deal and that's it. I got my 6300, in exchange for draft picks este cash and my injured N93.

At first medyo ilang pa ako kasi bago saka ang liit pero pagtagal, the most reliable phone I have in my life, for now. hehe Maraming features siya talagang napagtripan ko like easy shortcuts, the music player which fantastic, tough casing, kahit mabagsak ko ilan beses, good Lord, ayos pa. hehe

Messaging management, like may folders siya. Tapos yun calender na ngayon ko lang nautilize. Tapos pictures, kahit 2 mpeg lang, pwede na.

Napunta siya sa Dad ko coz I needed cash. Hehe Then when I had a cash like almost a year later, I bought it from him and he bought a different phone. I pawned it already, seriously just to pay the rent then I got it back then up to now, it's still here. I decided na bigyan naman siya na pahinga. Medyo nagshow na ng signs na medyo may topak na. Wala nang calculator. hehe

Or di kaya sa dami nasave kong text dito.

The first color was the silver and black then pure black, then blue and lastly, sapphire na. Naks, parang iba na kaso sa loob, it is still my reliable 6300.

I called it sapphire vault because one the color and two, kaya ayoko ibenta kasi marami na ko nasave dito, especially important messages. Inspirational messages and quotes of course.

Like I said before, since wala naman ako computer sa shop, dito ko muna ginagawa yun blog ko then I type it sa word pad later.

That's how useful for me the 6300. I'll keep it for keeps. Alam ko may mga china phone na lumabas niyan. Simple lang naman paano malaman kung china lang yun 6300, edi compare it to mine. hehe

That's why I won't sell it na. That's the sign the phone is kinda loyal to me, I tried to get rid of it but as time goes by, it keeps coming back. That's fine, I just love the phone.

I know, may lumabas na mas maganda na sa 6300 kaso mahal pa, pero di ko na itrade to. hehe I will save for that new phone. Besides, many secrets are locked in here. It's hard to copy and paste. hehehe I'm sorry, it's impossible to copy and paste. Mauubos lang load ko saka yun phonebook, it will take hours or a day to copy it sa new phone.

Basta hassle lang.

I'll just keep my lovely and shiny sapphire vault.

No comments: