Tuesday, November 3, 2009

a year after fainting


I am lucky, I never thought na ang isang taon eh parang lumingon lang ako sandali. hehe Hyperventilation is the cause of my damn faint at well, thanks to the diet some meds and motivation to avoid that happening, I am here. Still posting.

Kala ko nga I won't see better days after that incident. It's like, I am going to be stuck to be a vampire agent. Hehe Oh well, I had plans, God has plans and here I am living a normal broke dude. hehe

Marami nangyari after that, in a year? Marami talaga. Well, being healthy, parang di ko pa nagagawa. hehe Pero I am avoiding those foods na talagang magpapataas ng uric acid. hehe Or other factors will affect my liver. Hmmmm, still in broke state but slowly and surely, I am getting funded naman. hehe At least, I can buy the important things slowly.

I am getting a good sleep na din. No more sleepless nights and weird dreams. Or even insomnia. But I do miss the free food, and the Dell environment. Kinda miss it.

Well, ano pa. Insights in life, medyo ok naman, nagkakalinaw na din even some of them are not good, and some of them gave me hope.

I know, I have a long way to go fixing my life, I just wish that it won't take longer than it is.Yun lang, don't want to waste my youth solving problems. Mine and well, others. hehehehe

Lastly, never thought seeing her again, even after 2 years.

Whew, in a weird way. hehe

I still wonder, I never thought na kakargahin ako palabas ng simbahan. hehehe

Grabe, at that time, come to think of it, I still don't know why that happen. I know siguro na it's a sign, but maybe there's a deeper meaning of that.

Anyways, I won't think of it na lang. It's just funny. But if that happens to me again, that joke isn't funny anymore.


No comments: