Wednesday, November 4, 2009

rush of sugar


Of course, in a boring Tuesday afternoon which honestly I fell asleep during shop hours. hehe I woke up tapos lakad lakad sa shop, then may customers. They come and go and I fell tired again.

Kapagod pag walang customer talaga. Oh life. I just hope the day will end great. Before that, I thought of eating something will keep me going. Pampagising kung baga. What did I eat? Hmmmm buy pepsi max, 500ml, even talagang di ako umiinom ng softdrinks, and some 2 choco mucho bar (infairness, nakakaaddict.) Ayun, parang nadilat ako. hehehe Parang ginanahan ako and good thing, the day did end well.

I am not saying I need to do that everyday just to jack me up but a weird awakening. hehe Siguro nga, sa sobrang pagod. Kala ko nga makakapahinga ako per hindi pala, especially when your shop closed in one day.

Kailangan makabawi talaga ng matindi for this week. Hoping for the best.

Pero parang makakabawi kasi two days na ko medyo ok ang sales. I want to rest but mukhang I will get that until Sunday. hehe

As days goes by, duties keep piling up but nothing to fear, as you do the right thing, all of them are done. I guess. hehehe

Maybe, it's time to watch some movies noh.. Actually I tried that, masaya naman, kaso I still fell asleep, and that's what happened, ate some sweets..

"Be the ball Danny, be the ball!" - great quote from Tie while teaching a dude playing golf blind folded.

Well, comedy and chocolate kept me going..

No comments: