Saturday, November 7, 2009

i listen to.. (disk 2)

Before the Pacquiao vs. Cotto fight next week, many things did happen this week. Works to finish, chores which are hard to get done and of course handling my shop. That's why, I posted this blog late. Good job. Cramming. hehehe

However, thanks to music, medyo nasa pagiisip pa naman ako. Let's see my playlist. Common playlist.

1. Hard to explain (The Strokes) - The best song of the strokes, for me. Simply fast yet pop and rock at the same time, which may bitin pa sa huli pero ganun na sila. Kaya nga hard to explain.

2. Say Yeah acoustic mix (Izit) - A song from the chillout project acid jazz compilation, sa tagal ng nakastore lang sa computer ko, ngayon ko lang siya nagustuhan. I don't know, maybe the rhythm of it and easy listening as well lalo na in the morning. Or even at the afternoon, anytime. hehe

3. Promised you a miracle (Simple Minds) - Nadiscover ko sa new wave cd bigay ni Kuya Dong. Yun na ang fave ko sa Simple Minds. If I need something good to happen, eto muna pinakikinggan ko. hehe

4. Waterfalls (The Din Pedals) Something rock ballad na bagay sa soundtrack ng I know what you did last summer. Yun lang. hehe I just listen to this song.

5. Baby come to me (Patti Austin) - If I'm in loveless mood. Parang all the time ata.

6. Atmosphere (Joy Division) Suicidal mood, depressed or whatever. Good thing I am not seeing here Ian Curtis when I'm listening to this good song.

7. This charming man (the smiths) - feel good song.

8. Cross my heart (EBTG) - Love is sometimes cruel. Naman. hehe

9. Age of Consent (New Order) ah I'm listening to this one, pag gusto ko lang. Hehe The best New Order song.

10. Ultraviolence (New Order) Kasunod na track ng number 9, wala lang. Nadiscover ko din when I got the remasters. Galing.

11. Unloveable (the smiths) Pagdepressed and bad trip. No need for further explanation. hehe

12. Voices (Yoko Kanno, Macross Plus soundtrack) Well, feel good song saka yun vibe niya iba. Sweet love song kahit hapon, japanese. hehe Saka sa movie/OVA mismo, bagay talaga siya sa last scene. Timing is perfect, ganun din kaya sa real life?

13. Poison Arrow (ABC) Pagnaiisip ko yun mga past heart breaks, this is the song fit for it. Bwahaha Straight forward..

No comments: