Thursday, November 13, 2008

8/13

I got a word from my beloved TM that I will be transferred to Tier 2 this coming Monday. I will go through training first. hehe Anyway, I have no choice, and besides, time won't last in one work to another. Para may challenge naman. hehe Pero talagang challenge ito kasi puro irate customers, pero di naman lahat, at may mga gagawin ako dito na talagang di ko alam, so this will be a great challenge to me career wise and health wise. Malamang baka puro OT gawin ko dito. hehe Mamiss ko ang dating team, siyempre, dito ako nanggaling and I just wish them the best of luck after I leave the team on Monday. Sana lang, makayanan ko ang mga challenges and get to the top. hehe

Oh well, for sure naman, Saturday Sunday off na naman so this is the only call center I worked na di nagiba ang off ko. Buenas ko naman. haha Payday? Don't ask. hehe Sayang talaga, parang isang araw lang yung fair sa Rockwell, di ko man lang mabibisita sila Raims. hehe Kung sa Saturday mayrun sila, pupunta ako, pero pag this Friday lang, malabo. Now what. Hmmm, I am feeling better than yesterday because of the sneezy effect, yet I am having a hard time of the diet plan. I discovered that there are so many foods that I need to avoid. Damn. Nadiscover ko na pwede Tofu instead of meat, kaso bawal lang ang mushroom which kasama lagi sa tofu chinese stir fry. hehe Oh well, basta limit ang meat and more fruits and some vegggies. Di kasi lahat ng veggies pwede sa kin. hehe

Plans for the days off, number one, I shall rest in this coming Saturday and number two, visit Dad and Algerro this coming Sunday. That's it. Ayun, kay Mang Ed pa pala. hehe Pero other than that, wala na. Wala naman bago for me, kaso natulog na lang ako after I took lunch, siguro sa pagod and sipon at ubo.

I guess, I just need to spend my final days in Tier 1. Transferring calls, dealing with irate customers then transferring them to tier 2 and of course, invoice request. hehe For the next coming weeks, I will be in the other side, this time, I will decide what's best for the customers. Naks, sipsip. haha

I have some great memories for this team, I just hope they can continue what we started and achieved so far. I want to thank this team Love a lot for everything I learned and received. Siyempre, magaling ang TM and Coach namin eh. haha Well, that's all I can say for today. I want to end this day good.

8th post pa lang for November? Grabe. Di bale ok lang, siguro sobrang sakitin ko lang this month. A sick dude.

No comments: