Tuesday, November 4, 2008

come what may

After record breaking posts last October, I am now behind 4 days for this coming November. I will make this short for today because I am still dazed, confused and powerless for what happen these days, especially last Sunday, one of the days that I won't forget in my life. Why? It's almost a life and death situation. I will tell that someday this month, I just need to recover first, and up to this moment, I haven't recovered yet. 

Pero kung ano man mangyayari sa kin sa mga susunod na araw, bahala na ang Diyos. hehe Sabagay, masaya ako at nandito pa rin ako. Kala ko, di na ko aabot ng Dec. 30. for the first anniv. hehe Well, my plans changed but not that drastic change, it's a change that will at least remove their worries. I just hope and pray, that won't happen again, or at least, I am still here if that happens again. Sometimes, luck doesn't come that often, prayers will save you in a moment which you are really helpless. First, I want to thank Almighty God for saving me, and his Son, Lord Jesus Christ, and of course, the Holy Spirit. The Holy Trinity for the healing and miracle. hehe Salamat po din sa mga tao tumulong sa kin lalo na kina Kuya Alpro and Ate Jen. Kung wala kayo, baka sa loyola na ko pupulutin or di ako aabot sa hospital. hehe You might be puzzled what really happened, well I will tell it sometime. Kahit sandali lang yun, pero parang ang dami nangyari. And it was really, really unexpected. Hanggang ngayon nga, di ko pa rin maisip kung bakit nangyari sa kin ito.  

Well, I just rely to God, my family and other people around me, whatever coming to me, I hope I could overcome this. Maybe, I really need a good rest for a long time, but I can't do that this time. Sometime next year, hopefully. 

Come what may. By the, what a way to start a bright November. 

No comments: