Friday, November 14, 2008

oñin

Naku, habang nagmamadali ako pumunta sa mini stop in Eastwood and looking for a gift for my monito/monita, eh accidentally, nakita ko ang team mate ko. hehe Tapos, while looking for a "fluffy" gift, there was a tall guy entered sa Mini Stop, anak ng tokwa, si Canaleta lang pala. Akala ko kung ano bibilhin, kasi hanap ng hanap. So for me, I found the gift that at least fluffy, hehe and went to the queue right away. Pero mahaba yun pila, luckily, the other guy opened up another queue sa cashier. Siyempre, si Canaleta, ayun bumili ng 2 bote ng tequila. Anak ng tokwa, parang walang laro bukas ha. The transaction went fast and there, I did not mind him. I paid my due for the gift and went here at the last day of being tier 1. hehe

Ah, yun tequila binili niya, hindi el hombre, pero weird yun pangalan, parang bagong low brand tequila, naalala ko lang, weird yun cap niya. The cap looks like the mexican hat. hehe I went here at work and discovered, Air 21 has a game tomorrow, first game against Coke. Alam ko na kung sino ang di maayos ang laro. hehe Good job na condition yan, drink hard before a big game!

Nothing changed after shift yesterday, no more payday. No more funds. haha Then, yup, this will be the last day of being tier 1, I will cherish every moment of getting a lot calls, transferring them to IVR or escalating to tier 2. Next time, I will be getting those angry calls, for short tier 2. hehe Promotion? Nope, it's like a career path, or additional work in somewhat. Anyway, it will be a great challenge for me. Let's see, how long will I last!

By the way, I woke early after a short sleep. I've done some errands so that's why I only slept shortly on Friday. I woke around 8pm and watched a PBA game and fortunately, one of my favorite movies, Robocop. hehe It was shown at TV5, and when I saw it, the nostalgic memories of my childhood came back. Way way back, watching that film in betamax! hehe Sneaking to my brother's room and watching those movies. Hmmmmm, of course, I was a bit late because I started with the scene that the Officer Murphy got ambushed by thugs and supposed to be dead. To some point, I don't know how the hospital found that Murphy is really dead. Well, I guess for what happened to him, he should be dead.

Pero ayun, di pala. hehe Maraming scenes dun are really unforgetable like first sequence niya, yung baril niya, the gun fights, how he got his mind and life back, and the final sequences. Parang nga nakalimutan ko yun final sequences, pero nung napanood ko na, naalala ko na. hehe Nalaman ko kasi, yun part na nalusaw yun isang kontrabida, cut sa TV5. hehe While watching Robocop, ayun, ang Sta. Lucia, nanalo kahit walang Kelly, and Ryan. Partida. hehe

And I was able to finish those shows, good thing, there will be Robocop 3 tomorrow. I was surprised that there was one, so I need to check that out. Kahit olats, pagtiyagaan. haha May PBA din bigla bukas pero malamang gabi na naman yun, delayed telecast parang last week. hehe

Nothing changed, at sana next week medyo maayos naman ang mga problema ko. Not in work, but some other things. Tuloy ang plan for these days off and baka may gawin pa ko, pero wala naman masyado, as you see, I need to have an ample rest and diet. Si Gerro, bumisita na naman sa haws, so this coming Sunday, malamang kasabay ko siya papunta kina Dad. What a fast paced day! Kamusta kaya yun fair nila Raims. Sa end of November pala, sumali na ulit sa bazaar, sa QC sports club lang, at Nov. 28 and 29, so pwede ako makapunta dun and check their booth.

That's all I can say for now. I love those Red Lips. hehe What is the good news that Rheg have for me? Kinda mysterious.

No comments: