Wednesday, November 12, 2008

sneezy

Yes, I have some coughs and colds today. I don't know where I got it, but I am still here, at work. hehe Medyo queuing tonight but anyhow, right this moment, mukhang wala na ang mga peste, pagpahingahin naman kami. We had some team meeting about the what will be our future here. Despite the current economic crisis, we are still upbeat that we can reach our stats and keep my job here. hehe Now, xmas is coming fast, and I don't know what will I expect. I just want to move forward next year and hope any of my plans will work. hehe Oh, may bazaar pala yun friends ko namely Claire and Raims, sa Friday at the Rockwell Mall, kaso di ata ko makakapunta kasi sa sakit ko this week saka dami ko gagawin on Friday like paying bills and etc. crap. hehe Pero let's see, it may change.

Speaking of my health, I got the results of my blood chemistry and the doctor advised me to stay away from foods with uric acid, meaning I have a bit high uric acid. Oh well, it leaves me no choice but to follow the doctor's advice. hehe Titignan ko na nga kung ano pa yun mga bawal sa kin, pero sa pagkakaalam ko, halos yun mga trip ko kainin eh bawal, lalo na ang mani. hahaha Di ko nga alam bakit ako biglang sinipon and drowsy today, siguro dahil na rin sa pagod at ayun may diet ako kailangan sundin. Letche, kakain ko lang ng lunch, bawal pala sa kin ang nilagang baka! hehe Hay, what will I eat, especially all my groceries, di na pwede sa kin. Anak ng tokwa. Parang saging na lang ata pwede sa kin. hehe

Malapit na ang sweldo, malamang, ubos ang sweldo. hehe What else? Hmmm nothing else, so for the next 2 months, I need to control my diet. Goodbye corned beef, luncheon meat, choconut, kahit galunggong bawal, sardines, or even pork and beans. Goodbye foods that I crave. Damn. This is the last day I am going to eat beef ata, depende sa xmas! hehe

The work is near, so that's it, kinda tired and I want to rest, 2 days left for days off.

I feel sneezy, oh by the way, I thought Bipolar will be available this month in stores. Maganda na daw sabi ni Raims, so from alanganin to maganda, pwede na. hehe

No comments: