Monday, November 24, 2008

one faithful day...

After watching a NBA game in a simple Saturday afternoon, I slept right away without eating lunch. hehe I was so tired after that dreaded week, but with a good sleep, I was able to get some energy. Anyway, I just slept and woke up around 10pm then do some scanning especially with the virus scans I have. I slept again at 1am and like a normal day for me at Saturday night. Now coming on Sunday, I woke up early since it is Nov. 2 and I advised Kuya Alpro to come with them visiting Loyola after the Sunday Mass. I took a bath very early and prepared as well. At that time, I feel normal, no worries or whatever, hehe

After waiting for Kuya Alpro and Ate Jenny, we went straight away in Lourdes Church, then we parked easily since it's just 9am, no traffic or trouble. hehe When we entered the church, we chose the seat at the middle, like near the entrance of the church. We seated and I am silent because I don't know, hehe Maybe nothing to talk to them at that time. The Mass hasn't started yet because the previous mass ended early. I am still feeling normal or no worries that time, praying as usual for help and thanking God as well for blessings. For all of us. hehe Then, the 9am Sunday Mass started! It is presided by one of my fave priest there, so we were singing, and I am singing my hearts out, even my voice is kinda bad like they say. hehe The Mass started and went smooth at the first part. Well, it does happen that my mind wander a bit, hehe but most of the time in the mass, I listen to the mass and realizing what has been last week, I mean I had a hard time that time because of the schedule and the stress of the action plan and sort off. But I am thankful, the week was over and got some rest.

After the Liturgy, we sang for the Gospel of the week and the reading was good. All I can remember, the reading was about as Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. hehe Which is true. Now, the Homily started, I listened attentively and was laughing because of how the priest delivers it, we were laughing actually. hehe We were able to finish it and you know that we need to stand up.

All of the sudden, I felt numb. I felt dizzy, then my legs are numb, I can't feel them at that time. I noticed that my hands are numb as well, I can't even raise them up. My eyes, got blurry even with glasses. Nakaupo lang ako, nakatungo na lang ako. Sobrang nanghina ako, I can't even call Kuya Alpro for help kasi I thought that I can still make it after the mass. However, I felt that I can't make it, I tried to stand up, but I am powerless. I just looked up through the altar, praying that please Lord, help me, then I was silent. Kuya Alpro stood up and singing then he saw me situation. Siyempre, nilapitan niya ko at inakbayan, sabi niya, "ok ka lang bro?" Di na ko nakasagot tapos ayun hinihismasan at ginigising ako, sabi niya "alfred, hoy, ok ka lang?" Tapos, hmmm pinakuha niya ng tubig si Ate Jenny, tapos parang pinahiga niya ako. Naku, nagkakagulo na habang nagmimisa, lalo na sa part namin. Yung nasa likod nga, buti nagbigay ng white flower oil ata tapos pinapaamoy sa kin. Si Kuya Alpro, very nervous at tanong ng tanong kung anong gagawin sa kin, kasi, iba na kulay daw ng mukha ko. (I've only known that nung nasa ER na ko).

The monitoring guards at the church came in and asked what's happening, of course they were able to do the right thing, giving first aid to me. Pinaamoy sa kin yun ammonia para magising at kinukurot yun daliri ko sa left hand (which I don't feel at that time), then tinatanong kung may sasakyan si Kuya Alpro, of course sabi niya oo at mukhang dadalhin na ko sa hospital. At that time, nakakarinig ako but I can't speak, I just ask for water. Ayun na, si Kuya Alpro, umalis na and the guards offered to check me first while getting the reliable car. While waiting, medyo nakikita ko na dumadami na tao sa lugar na yun, mga usisero malamang, pero yun iba, willing to help. The guards advised Kuya pala na emergency room na ko because of my helpless state. But the other people are giving me help like white flower, may nagbigay pa nga ng Padre Pio paper sa kin tapos mayrun pa sa chest ko. Ah yes, medyo kumikirot na din yun chest ko, parang di ako makahinga ng normal. After the first aid, medyo may malay ako ng kaunti pero mahina pa rin but good thing, dumating na si Kuya Alpro with the car.

The guards prepared to lift me from the chair up to the car, well, the mass still goes on. 5 people were able to lift me up to the car and I was laid at the passenger's side, beside my Kuya Alpro, then Ate Jenny was at the back...

Well, tomorrow will be next.. hehehe

Sunday was a simple day, after mass, checked some stuff, watched some online stuff again like I said yesterday, It's just it was almost a friendly date with Tin and Rheg set up. hehe Di natuloy, so kami na lang ni Rheg ang nagdate. hahaha We met at Le Ching Banawe na dapat sa iba na ko sumakay kasi walang jeep sa letcheng Banawe. Then after a long talk with Rheg's colleagues, si Rheg nagsimba, ako di na kasi tapos na ko and we agreed that we will meet again sa haws ko.

Nakapanood ako ng PBA, talo ang Rain or Shine kasi ginulang ng Coke. hehe Tapos I took a bath and prepare some things, then saved the files for Igz. Siyempre, naki login na din si Rheg tapos may kachismax kami. hahaha After that, nagpunta na kami kina Igz, bumili muna ng ulam bque, saka isaw na bawal sa kin. hehe

After the eat, wala pa daw balikan nangyayari, ah ganun? hehe Tapos etong Rheg, eh mukhang may naloko, este may napaibig. hehe Tapos ako, kinuwento ang nangyari sa kin, despite eating isaw and bque. hehe It was a fun night capped by playing games of the generals, even I am so sleepy, at least, I won a game. That's it for now and damn, others don't have work on Thanksgiving while us, are going here for training. Good job!

Sorry for the long post..

No comments: