Friday, November 21, 2008

Cab again!

I hope this will be first and the last time that in one week, I rode a cab again going to work! hehe Naubos ang baon ko for this week, so buti na lang, next week, may sweldo na! hehe Oh, good luck to Efem kasi for the toothache, sana gumaling na siya or nabunot na yun ngipin na sumasagabal sa kanya. Now, after I went home, hmm I planned to sleep right away but Mom kinda bothered me to open my computer to talk to Tita Nonette in the US. But since Tita is idle, I watched some trailers, mostly the movie "The Reader", starring Kate Winslet and Ralph Fiennes. I hope, they will be getting some awards this time. hehe Anyway, I watched Watchmen trailer as well, and I read their posts of awesomeness, rants and disappointments. For me? I will just watch the movie first and let's see if it will past my taste. It is like V for Vendetta, one of Alan Moore's great works as well, the movie is so good but others says, it's not good due to the writer's block or not faithful to the source. Films are designed maybe to the people who did not read the sources, like me. I liked the film and I got interested buying the material in the future time, because of funds. hehe Let's just wait until 03/06/09.

What else? hmmm I guess, nothing else.. Approaching the end of the first week of training and nauubos na kami ha, 10 na nga lang, naging single digit pa. hehe That's a corporate life, someone goes in and out.

Now what, hmmm I decided to go to Dad on Sunday since I did not bring my things with me while at work, I need to get a rest and slack at least for a day in my room. Siyempre, get some chismax from friends. hehe

Anak ng tokwa, si Nick, mukhang buenas ata. Hay, punta na kaya din ako sa Singapore after all of these mess ups I had. Crap. hehe Pero dun lang, other than that, no way. Just a thought. Switching to other companies will be not a good idea, especially in the first quarter of 09, due to freeze hiring, the effects of economic slowdown. Now what else. Wala na ako masabi I guess.

Let's see what will happen for today, if there is any changes, or any. Miracles.

Ah yes, may naamoy balikan na ata ika nga ni Rheg. Bwahahahaha

Ah, nope, not me.

No comments: