Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Chopsuey

Of course, after na sabaw na training, umuwi na ko sa bahay. Kala ko uulan pero buti na lang hindi umulan kasi wala akong payong. I arrived, do the usual stuff and slept. Di na ko nanood ng Doraemon. hehe I woke up at around 1pm, took a bath, at alas, the same food I ate at lunch from work, then at home, Chopsuey without the beans of course. Oh well, this uric acid diet is unavoidable. I need to do this for my health of course. No choice.

Well, I found a new place to hang out around Pangasinan, thanks to Efem, Solomon's Paradise. Kinda great place, I will refer ko nga to sa mga bro ko para sa susunod na hang out. 6 hours trip lang daw, so not very far, parang nag Clark lang kami. hehe Ok to!!!

Wala naman bago, unless, our CE is good. Sana ok naman at makabawi from the last week's performance. Di ko alam kung sino na magiging new Team ko sa tier 2. Whoever it is, I will just do my best to reach our goals. hehe

Oh, everybody now is waiting for Twilight. Well, it will be shown tomorrow. Letcheng MCR ito, matutulog na lang ako. hehe

Rheg, pasalubong from retreat ha! hehe





No comments: