Thursday, November 20, 2008

akala late..

Bad trip kasi yun mga nasakyan kong mga Jeep, ang bagal tapos traffic pa. Buti na lang, di ako late, kala ko nung una but di pala. hehe I really ran thinking I will be late, but well, I am here, no trouble. I arrived 9:46pm, way before the 10pm call time for the training. hehe Good job! After shift yesterday, I did not do something different. I just ate a very early lunch so I can have a straight sleep, and I did. That's why I don't really like 10pm log in because of the traffic in Cubao. Naku, lalo na sa bandang Gateway, dami kasi stranded na pasahero. Damn so jeepneys having a hard time going through.

Anyway, other things? I don't know what else. Training is going smooth but kinda stressed because of the info we're getting. Minsan, kakaantok lang talaga. hehe At ngaragan na to. Crap. hehe Hmmm, I think some of us are really feeling down in these hard times for whatever reasons. It maybe because of love (naks!), work (lagi), money (lahat naman ata tayo) hehe. Ivan said the same thing in his blog, so I assume, some of us feel the same way. Me? Always for this year. hehe Let's just think positive and hope for the best.

Ayun, may STS (Save The Sale) module kami today, at ayun kakatuwa naman. I don't know what else to say, oh for this weekend, I don't know what to do yet because I need to check with Ron if he is free, or else, I will just visit Dad and Algerro. Boring noh? hehe Oo nga pala, siguro I can talk with some friends. Talk lang ha, kasi kung labas, malabo, short ang funds! hehe Makikikwento na lang ako.

Well, parang short lang ang post today because I really did not do something much, just eat, sleep and work.

A boring yesterday, but I hope not everyday.

No comments: