Tuesday, November 25, 2008

one faithful day 2...

Nasa kotse na ko with Kuya Alpro and Ate Jenny, I am so powerless, groggy, lost and wasted. Di ko pa rin alam kung anong nangyari that time. However, I was able to say, "Kuya, sa St. Luke's ha, may medicard ako.." So, he followed and used his initial D skills to get there, parang nasa drag race ako that time. Every moment, I thought this is it. I can't avoid thinking it maybe the end of the road for me, I still can't feeling anything, I thought I can lay forever. Nagiisip na din ako that time, if it's goodbye for me, pano na? My family, friends and some people important for me. Many thoughts coming at that time, yet I can't move or speak that long. Parang nastunned talaga ako. Crap. Of course, Kuya Alpro and Ate Jenny, keeps talking to me since I am kinda lifeless. Naku, nakuha pa nga magbiro ni Kuya Alpro, para lang magising lang ako. hehe

Once Kuya Alpro told me na malapit na kami sa St. Luke's, I pulled out my wallet, and alas, no medicard. Napamura tuloy ako, pero sabi nila, sila bahala later. Kuya Alpro arrived sa St. Luke's ER so ayun, nilipat agad ako sa bed and brought me to the ER. I am staring with so many lights, people with me left and right, then I was placed in a secluded part in the ER. Siyempre, interrogated ako ng doctor kung uminom ba ko last night, what time ako natulog, or any related illness, grabe, kinakabahan na nga ko, mahina na nga, ganun pa tatanong sa kin! hehe Oh well, I answered them naman truthfully. Of course, they need to check my vital signs and all of them naman, normal. Except they need to get blood sample saka ECG to check what happen. After those signs, nilagay mo na ko sa isang part of ER, groggy pa rin, clueless and powerless. Medyo may life na ko that time since I am talking a bit with Kuya Alpro and Ate Jen. Pero inadvice naman ako to rest and get some energy. Of course, iniisip ko na din na since buhay naman ako, I thanked God first and hoping na makapahinga, pa admit na rin since nasa ospital na ko! hehe

Passed some minutes, then some nurse took some blood from me to check what happened, maybe to check if we can find something in my blood. After minutes passed again, some Med Tech dude prepared me for ECG. Kala ko may kuryente ang ECG pero wala pala, wag lang didikit sa rail ng bed. hehe Normal naman kaso ang kati lang kasi sa tape nakadikit sa body ko for that freaking test. hehe Bad trip, parang sobrang nanghina ako and planning na nga what to say to my family, friends. Sabi ko nga kay kuya, wag sabihin sa parents ko, kasi baka magworry, pero pasaway pa rin. hehe

After like an hour, the doctor advised sina Kuya na normal naman lahat, and sabi lang na hyperventillation syndrome nangyari sa kin, parang kinapos sa hangin. Di na daw ako maaadmit, pwede na daw ako umuwi after some checks. Kala ko maadmit ako, para makapahinga saka magamit ko yun ATA ko, kaso wala eh, pinauwi na ko. hehe While waiting for the doctor pala, of course, kaunting sermon from Kuya and motivation, nagpray din kami. Sabi nila wag na daw ako pumasok, pero I replied no way, sarap kaya dito sa Dell. hehe Magexercise daw ako, siya na daw bahala sa gastos, and marami pang iba, well, tinawagan niya din sila Ate Aila and others. That time, kahit ganun, I thanked God that I am still here and I am still alive, siguro may reason behind that. I can think many reasons, but well, important is I am still here, given a chance to like straighten things out of my life. From money, family, friends and other issues, even love, my health, myself, so I just need to focus what should I do to make things right with the guidance above. Naks. haha

Kuya Allan was able to get my Medicard from home then ayun ginamit na to discharge me from ER. The doctor only gave me an advice to drink more water/gatorade and eat fruits, especially, banana. hehe Everything went well after 2-3 hours in the ER, what an unforgettable experience in my life. Kala ko, gagamitin ko na yung Sunlife plan ko eh. hahaha

I did not tell this to my friends right away because I am still traumatized and I need to recover. Sorry to them, I kept this from them. Nasabi ko lang this Sunday kasi ok na ko, at I moved on na and enjoy my life as it is. If it's my time, then so be it, I just leave it to God.

However, what I learned from that experience, is to really live your life to the fullest. Death is really just around the corner. What if I did not come with Kuya going to church? No one will look at me when I became numb and powerless state. Walang talaga tutulong sa kin unless may pumansin agad na nahimatay na lang ako. That's why I always pray, and thanking everything I received whether it's good or bad. hehe I just move on, back myself on track and take care of myself to avoid that happening again. It's not a guarantee but I know, God will guide me and knows what's best for me.

I want to thank again the people who helped me, I am sorry if I did not thank them that time. Especially yung mga guards ng Lourdes Church. hehe St. Luke's as well, good service and prompt response. Hmmm, of course, I owe my life to my Kuya Alpro and Ate Jenny, to my family as well, who at least gave me advice or options, I will think about them later, especially early next year. My friends who were helpful, cheerful. haha Thanks for you motivation and everything. Sana si God na lang magbigay sa inyo ng biyaya sa pagtulong niyo sa akin. hehe I want to thank KFC as well, kasi after ng St. Luke's ayun ang libre ni Kuya Alpro, kaso yun na huling kain ko dun kasi bawal na sa kin after my blood chem results came out. hehe

If that happens again, I have no choice, let God decide my fate. However, gusto ko muna siya makita before I go. You know who I am referring to. hehe Kung hindi, oh well, I will just look from heaven I guess.

Oh, after that, I am always situated there every Sunday, almost the same spot. Praying and staring up there.

No comments: