Sunday, November 30, 2008

very long 3 days...

Well, I did not reach 20 posts last November. hehe Anyway, of course, all the people close to me known what happenned. Mom got into hospital because of a stone in her left kidney. Ok na siya ngayon because of the stent sa ureter or whatever. Di pa tapos yung procedure kasi ishockwave pa yun bato around this week or next week. Saturday, after accompanying mom from Capitol, nakadaan ako sa booth ni Raims sa QC sports complex, at mukhang nakabenta ng marami si Raims. Congrats dude!! Sa La Vista na lang ulit. 

Thanks to all my friends who gave support last week. Im happy, that Mom looked better after what happened last Wednesday. Sunday naman, well, usual stuff naman since nakauwi na si Mommy, pero dahil makulit si Rheg, napanood kami ng Twilight. 

I will tell my thoughts about that, but what can I say, is it's a good movie but it's better when you have somebody special watching it. hahaha It's a real date movie of the year. 

That's all for now, pest kasi daming nakapila dito sa computer, how can I say no? 

No comments: