Monday, November 10, 2008

panibagong linggo

Oo nga, wala naman sobrang bago. hehe Medyo ok na ko from what happened last week. Now the agony is back. hehe Oh well, I hope the new year will come fast. Saturday? After my shift, I was able to go home early and got a good rest naman. Nakapanood ako ng NBA game but di naman maganda yun laro. Nakalimutan ko nga eh. hehe After that, I slept then I woke up around dinner to eat and rest again. Nanood ako ng mga palabas sa TV, some crappy shows and at midnight, I was able to watch a PBA game, Welcoat vs. Air 21. I thought Air 21 will be defeated again in a close fight but for this one, they won because of their experience. However, Welcoat is very good, they just need a potent front line. After that, I got my sleep again.

Sunday. It was a simple day, I was able to go to church alone. hehe No more worries at least, and then I went to Quiapo to buy some stuff. Bad trip lang, yun trip ni Algerro na laro, mayrun na pala siya, sayang lang tuloy yun pera. hehe But he kept the game. Wala pa kasi yun trip niyang PS2 na laro. I bought NBA 2K9 in PC yet, yun unang bili ko sira ang unang disc, so after lunch, I went back to Quiapo and asked for an exchange, unfortunately, they run out to exchange it, so I need to come back next day. After that, I slept kahit sandali and I tried to download the game itself but the problem is, it's too big, 5 gb. hehe So I thought, I should give the exchange copy a try. After dinner, I was able to watch PBA again, but the second game itself, a blow out to Purefoods by Alaska. hehehe Tapos na ata ang buenas ng Purefoods. After that, luckily, I found the Matrix Revolutions shown at GMA.

I remember that day when I watched this film at SM North Edsa. Same movie, same effect, it's still a crap. I wished na sana, sa TV ko na lang siya napanood. hehe Well, dapat kasi sa Matrix 2 and 3, pinagsama na lang kahit medyo olats yun huli. In fairness to that movie, I still watched it till the end. I wasted my time. hehe At the same time, I was able to watch the fight of Calzaghe vs. Jones, and I admit Calzaghe was too good for Jones. Jones was badly beaten up, way too far the Jones I known like 8-10 years ago. Age does matter in boxing especially, if you can't keep up the opponent. Kaya pa naman ni Jones, kaso hirap siya talaga kay Calzaghe. But, for those 2 boxers, they deserved 2 spots in Hall of Fame. hehe

Now, yesterday, Monday. I did not eat because of my scheduled blood chemistry at St. Luke's. I cleaned my room and fixed some things na rin, na di ko ginawa for more than a week. hehe After that, at 9am, I went right away to St. Luke's, ayun mas matagal pa yun biniyahe ko sa pagkuha ng blood sa kin. Meaning, wala masyadong tao. hehe After that, I went home, watched the NBA game between Lakers vs. Houston, kala ko dikit, but it turned out na natambakan pala yun Houston. hehe After lunch, naglaro ako ng KOF sa PS2, at ayun bumalik sa Quiapo to get my NBA 2K9, I haven't tried it again fully, pero gumagana na ata. hehe

To wrap it up, my weekend was a simple one, oh by the way Algerro slept in our house this weekend pala, at ok naman siya, Masaya naman at good thing di nanggulo. hehe I decided na next weekend na lang ako pupunta kina Dad and Algerro. My weekend was a simple one, less stressful than last week. Sana lang, there is so much hope this coming week. Nothing new naman coming this week, unless there is another hurdle to pass. hehe

Well, I hope that I can finish this week strong and full of energy. I don't want to complicate things and do what I need to do. I know, I am still here, I am not dead yet. Thanks to him..

By the way, as the doctor advised, I need to drink more electrolytes or potassium. Gatorade is kinda expensive, so I will just eat more banana. hehe I hope my result for the blood chemistry will be good this coming Wednesday.

That's it for me, only for today..

No comments: