Thursday, October 30, 2008

Purple Rein

Like I said, I saved the best or worse for last. hehe When we were together before, she like the color purple. I can see that the way she wear clothes, even shoes. Her smile, captivating and her looks could be deceiving but in the end, I really fell in love with her. Naks. Totoo ba to? Senti ka ata Alfred, lagi naman hehe Actually, there many words to describe "Pudit", my ex. Nonetheless, even it ended up that bad, I mean we did not end what we want due to some factors we can't seem to solve, I will never forget her. Like I said in my previous posts, I am still seeing her image in my room or even in the living room or even at the kitchen which I still remember she used to cook for us. hahaha

Hay, kaya eto tuwing nalulungkot ako or naguguluhan sa buhay, I always thought of those events in our relationship, whether it was good or bad. Maraming mga pangyayari na naisip ko, pano kaya kung ginawa ko ganito, or dapat ba ganun ginawa ko. Parang may pagsisi ba sa mga desisyon ko, pano ba naman 1st GF, naku ayaw niya tawagin GF lang I remember. hehe Pero it's a 1st what I call my better half. Naks. But that's true, if we are able to go through these problems before, sigurado, siya na lang ang babae sa buhay ko. Patay na! haha Ang tanga ko talaga, kala ko pa naman, kung gagawin ko lahat ng gusto niya or namin, kakayanin namin pero hindi pala.  

Tama na nga ang bitterness, let's talk about her na lang in per se and those happy moments. hehe I mean tapos na kami and there's no sign as of now that will be together again. Umaasa pa ba ko? Hmmmm In how things work right now, nope. But I am not losing hope, but I am also not expecting na rin because until now, di pa kami naguusap. The last time we talked, was like March of this year, after that, wala na. Nada. Pero on the way I checked her profile, it seems she is happy right now. 

If you read my previous post, if you really did, I always say that I hope she is ok, or fine. Or lagi ko siyang hinahanap, kaya ayun nakatanga minsan. hehe Talagang miss ko siya and I lied before. hehe I do love her. But however, that can be changed in some time or gaya ng sinabi ko, if I find somebody can show a different kind of love to me, then that's it. It will be a new relationship anew. Siyempre, di naman ako pwede maghanap ng katulad ng ex ko coz she is the only Rein in my lifetime. She also shown me what love really is, true love. Romantic love. Kahit anong sweetness gawin ko, parang mas sweet pa siya sa kin. hehe 

I still looking forward to meet her sometime, even for just one last time. hehe When I do that, that's the time I can have a smile in my face at least for sometime. 

"Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear. "

Correct. hehe That's exactly what happened to us. 

Well, I want to tell more about her but I think it's best that to close this for now, and let's see if we are going to cross our paths and rekindle what we have started, Love. I can describe that our Love reaches beyond the boundaries that we did not even imagine, and if I have a chance, I want to happen that one more time. Kung gusto pa niya, lagi ko siyang bibilhan ng KFC brownies. hehe Siguro nagugutom lang ako, kulang sa tulog or kailangan ko na ng professional help. hahaha Salamat ng marami, at alam ko nasabi ko na din ang gusto kong sabihin but sana ok ka and successful in the future. 

By the way, I first called her Rein. Why? Because before, I promised to myself that if I am going to have a special one, I will call her differently than the usual nickname. So that's the name I called her first then it became Pudit. hehe 

I love Rein..   

No comments: