Wednesday, October 8, 2008

5 minutes

Yes, I am 5 minutes late. Damn! hehe I wish this will not prolong my agony. Anyway, the reason for being late is the jeep I rode coming to work. Ang bagal, grabe tapos nung nagpagas pa ang bagal, kaya nalate ako. Hay kakasira talaga ng araw, lalo na sa taong di naman nalalate, well sometimes, this kind of crap happens. I hope di magalit si TL pagbalik niya bukas. hehe Hay, bad trip. Yesterday, wala naman bago, nakapagdownload ako ng mga vids na gusto ni Igz but not the cooking vids yet kasi ang tagal iconvert. Siguro kaya din ako nalate kasi late na rin ako natulog. hehe Nanood na naman kasi ako ng Gaki no Tsukai ulit. Naaddict ata. haha Ang kulit kaya ng show na yun. I don't know why the person I like doesn't laugh with it. hehe Siguro iba iba lang talaga nagpapatawa sa bawat isa sa atin. Oh well, let's just hope for tomorrow and for the best. Same routine but Daimos near it's end, while Conan, malamang mapapanood na naman ako later kasi part 1 yung napanood ko kahapon. 

What a life. Not only here but almost everywhere, especially in the US. The bailout plan that they passed seems will work longer than expected. All the stock markets around the world are falling apart each day. Iceland may declare national bankruptcy due to what's happening in the credit crunch in the US. Good job! I think the US needs Obama and let's see if he will turn the tide. I know it will not give an instant effect but leadership is the answer for these kind of dark times. Obama's leadership may lead us something that the Bush admin can't do, proper management of resources for the good of all. Every country on earth relies so much in the US. The problem is if the US cannot sustain the growth, or what should we say, no more room for growth, the economy will stop, that's where recession kicks in. Recession starts and it will take some time and it depends what will the government do to move up. So whose to blame for all of this trouble? Hmmmm Many to point fingers at, like government, regulators like SEC's around the world, UN, even the big banks, they are falling!! Of course, US should be blamed the most. Is this the end? hehe I can't say that, but as law of economics and business, after this low trend, there will be a upward trend. But when will that happen? No one can predict that, even the richest tycoons in the world. All we need to do is to save money and do the right decisions. I hope those who have the authority will do the same. But here in this country? I don't think so. Our government should realize that they need to put the people first before themselves. ahahahaha  

Oh well, nothing's changed. Same ol' life. But I am also trying to pay all debts, as Colayco advised in one of his blogs. And save something for the usual expenses. Kagaya kanina, napabili ako ng NFA rice, and some stuff. I need to eat naman. hehe Hay naku, kailan ba matatapos tong problema. hehe Ok, I also remember, 19 days left before her birthday. I thought of, waiting. Waiting for a time that is right for me to pursue love. In my present situation, I am having a hard time not only meeting the one but also budget. Budget deficit. hehe Constrain I believe. Whatever, basta wala pa ko budget for that. Pero bahala na, ang pagmamahal naman, minsan dumadating na di mo inaasahan. Naks! hehe

Wala na ko maisip malagay, but I just hope, that all of us here will achieve the things we want and most importantly, we need. 

I am still kind of sleepy while writing this post. hehe Please bear with me. 

Time to go back to work. Time to read some stuff from Colayco. 

No comments: