Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Village

Of course, this is not about the film from M. Night Shyamalan, I never watched that movie. hehe I only wish that I can switch the dreams I am getting into reality and the reality I am into can be switch into a nightmare. How pathetic I am now. Well, that's life, very ironic. Very stressed bad week I have been. I wish that today is Friday shift, the end of the week. Work week. Hay, mukhang magtatagal pa ko sa plan na to. Kakabagot, but this time, I should be more careful. Or else, I should be looking for a new job. hehe That's fine, it's my fault. Kakaasar lang na masyado na ko matagal na ganito at walang silang patawad. Grabe. hehe But to think of it, maybe tama rin na ganito, kaso ayoko ko lang ng sobrang tagal sa namomonitor ang galaw ko. I feel constricted I guess. Anyway, this time, it will test my patience I guess. I hope this will end and move on in my career. Whatever will happen, there is plan B and C. 

Bad trip kahapon kasi sa gitna ng masarap kong tulog eh pinapawisan ako, yun pala, nagbrownout. Nasira yun rhythm ko sa tulog. Bad trip talaga tong linggo to. Malas ata talaga ako. hehe So medyo matagal yun brownout, pero naramdaman ko na lang na umandar na yun electric fan, nakatulog na ko ng mahimbing. hehe After that hot afternoon, I woke up around 9pm, rode a jeep coming to work, unfortunately again, the jeep that I rode had a flat tire. Kailangan ko maglakad from Cubao to Mercury drug at Yale so natagalan pa ko. Parang napakamalas ko naman. Peste. hehe So ayun, nakarating naman ako on time. Hay, sobrang bad trip, I want to finish this week. Desperately. Move on to a new week. 

So, the 3rd song I like from New Order, The Village. Why that song? Hmmm intro is good, the lyrics? Fantastic and the ending words well not good. hehe But everything is good with that song. Failed love was the topic of it. If you check the first stanzas, the love is so great until it died or it was died since then. hehe Oh well, life and love are really like the same. Both ironic. Both have extreme happiness and sadness. Actually, nadiscover ko lang tong song na to this year lang, while browsing some Kuya Dong files. Eh ayun narinig ko at nahook na ko sa kanta. hehe I am so nostalgic in old songs, anak nga ko ng 80's. hehe I like some new songs today but not that addicted. The reason? Most of them are crap. 

When a new life turns towards you
And the night becomes a bay
We shall remain forever
Everyone who meets his way
Oh, our love is like the flowers
The rain and the sea and the hours
Oh, our love is like the flowers
The rain and the sea and the hours

When the rain falls to the sea
They'll be waiting for you and for me
And the sky reflects our image
Trying to sleep right through our lives

Oh, our love is like the earth
The sun and the trees and the birth
Oh, our love is like the earth
The sun and the trees and the birth

I am still here two days later
Same place, same time
And I'm stuck here two years too long
Same place, the wrong time

Oh, our love is like the flowers
The rain and the sea and the hours
Oh, our love is like the flowers
The sun and the sea and the hours

Their love died three years ago

I hope that if there will be a time I found a new love, it won't die this time. Forever is the word and nothing else. hehe I am thinking every moment, what will happen to me with all these events happening in my dear life. I do not know even if I will make it, or if will end or this will continue or I don't know if I am doing right in the first place. 

I just pray, Lord, if you can lift these burdens from me. Sana lang, dumating ang araw na dapat wala na ko aalalahanin masyado at magkaroon ng normal na buhay. Baka magtaka ka, baka tanungin mo ko di ka ba normal? hehe 

Well, after I faced the real life, graduating from college. I realized, that a normal life that I am looking is not the one that used to be for. We have different perceptions what a normal life should be, but for me, I don't think I have a privilege to know that before. I have a weird life,  and a weird family which changed my view, of a normal life. I can still keep my weird lifestyle or goals, but a normal family, I have a chance to get that, in the future of course. hehe 

Right now, I just want a normal sleep. hehe 

No comments: