Tuesday, October 21, 2008

bizarre love triangle

Well, after posting my blog in a hot afternoon, I slept right away and went to work around 10pm. Actually, pag pasok ko eh nagloloko na ang system ko. Yun Outlook ko di mabukas tapos yun bar sa baba, di nagrespond. Grabe talaga ang Vista, you don't know when it will go haywire. hehe Hay naku, tapos nun, of course I had to struggle to work with it for the whole shift but good thing is, it got fixed before lunch. Wala naman bago until now. I just so focused of listing my future decks type 2, hehe which I ended up listing one, just now, yun isa, I give up kasi mahirap gumawa. Number one, mahal yun naiisip ko at di ko pa sure kung gagana, and number two, since mahal, san naman ako kukuha ng funds? hehe So ibig sabihin, magtitiyaga muna ako sa isang deck. hehe After the Monday shift, I went home already, fixed some things, clean my room and my bed and watched some shows while doing these things. 

I took a cold bath and then I've done some leg and foot massage. Medyo na stress na ata ang mga binti ko. hehe Then, nakakain ako ng lunch with Kuya and suprisingly, si Ate Aila and kids ay nasa bahay. Malamang kasi sembreak na kasi ng mga bata, or yun mga pumapasok sa school. Sandali ko lang sila nakita kasi natulog na agad ako. Oo nga pala, si Kuya Dong nasa China pala for a trip, so sana ingat siya at pasalubong sana. hehe Hmmm, what else. I don't know what else to say, oo nga pala hmmm next week na pala birthday niya. I don't know what to give. Let's see. hahaha

Kala ko marami ako malalagay but well, mukhang maiksi lang to. Anyway, what else, eto mukhang back to the drawing board for the second type 2 deck. hehe Ang kulit ko talaga, pero after this day, tapos na tong listahan na to. But anyway, for this week. Of course, after a gloomy and dark songs from Joy Division, let's go to a down yet upbeat sounds of New Order (Post Joy Division band). 

New Order, no need for a long intro, to make it short, the remaining band members from Joy Division, Barney, Hooky, Stephen formed a band. That Band is New Order, and they included Gillian Gilbert which became Mrs. Morris today. The band became iconic, especially in the dance music genre where at that time they released songs with synthesizers, they were ahead of all the artists in the 80's, except from some UK bands and artist. Siyempre, may ganun na din na artist in the 80's and 90's. New Order influenced so many bands, some of them, Smashing Pumpkins, Radiohead, hmmm Nine Inch nails? hehe you can check it out at neworderonline.com. Until now, of course, buo pa rin sila except that Hooky got tired of breaking up and make up so mukhang di na siya babalik. Sorry news for Kuya Dong. Actually ang number one fan ay di ako, kundi si Kuya Dong na kahit plaka ng power, corruption and lies album eh mayroon siya. Wow. Vinyl days. hehe What has New Order done in my life? Hmmm, marami, but if I am down at morning, I listen to them. hehe After listening some songs, I am ok, tuloy ang buhay. I don't know how they songs affects me, it just gives me a different light feeling. Yun lang, at siyempre magaling sila, maririnig mo naman from the drums, bass, beats and sometime lead guitar. Parang nasa music list ko na ata yun song but I will check that again later. Here is the lyrics;

Every time I think of you
I feel shot right through with a bolt of blue
It's no problem of mine but it's a problem I find
Living a life that I can't leave behind
There's no sense in telling me
The wisdom of a fool won't set you free
But that's the way that it goes
And it's what nobody knows
While every day my confusion grows

Chorus:
Every time I see you falling
I get down on my knees and pray
I'm waiting for that final moment
You'll say the words that I can't say

I feel fine and I feel good
I feeling like I never should
Whenever I get this way, I just don't know what to say
Why can't we be ourselves like we were yesterday?
I'm not sure what this could mean
I don't think you're what you seem
I do admit to myself
That if I had someone else
Then I'll never see just what we're meant to be

Every time I see you falling
I get down on my knees and pray
I'm waiting for that final moment
You'll say the words that I can't say

Hmmm, lyrics is good, that's why it was revived so many times. hehe The song as whole is good, rhythm, bass, synthesizers except for the lead guitar which is always the problem with Barney (Bernard Sumners). I think, these are the best words to describe when you really fall in love. It is ironic from me because I did say what I want to say but the problem is we can't be ourselves like yesterday. hehe

That's it for today, well I was able to finish the second deck list but I will leave it until I get the funds. That can be changed of course, basta metagame ang theme, medyo sawa na ko sa weenie. hehe Di ko muna iisipin yung deck. 

Love is really bizarre, bizarre that it has always 3 sides of it. She, me and other things. 

No comments: