Friday, October 3, 2008

bloody week

I hope this is the last day where mistakes, misfortunes and unforseen events end! hehehe Yesterday, well, I went to the doctor and he is not there. I need to return tomorrow to put back the nose pad of my glasses. Payday? It's bill day. hehe I went home, buy some stuff and good thing, it's the birthday of Ate Jenny, wife of Kuya Alpro, we ate a lot. hehe Happy birthday! So I slept for a while, woke up because I don't want to miss the food, especially the sweet banana made by Mommy. hehe Then Jeleane ask if she can use the computer, of course I opened the computer, and then, misfortune strikes. The keyboard I bought 3 weeks ago, starting to go crazy. I mean, the letter N key doesn't work but it types itself! What the heck, some letters as well are going nuts! I tried to unplug it from the PS/2 slot and plug it again but damn, it still did not work. Good thing, Kuya Allan was able to keep the very old keyboard. So that's it, Jeleane was able to use it so the 1 week warranty of the new keyboard run out, meaning no exchange. Meaning that I won't buy a keyboard from CD-R king, especially for the cheaper ones. The keyboard I bought, was one of the expensive kinds they have, so I don't trust their cheaper ones. hehe Sometimes, a branded product is still the preferred one when it comes to quality. But sometimes, other brands work too for a cheaper price. But not in my keyboard. hehe Ah damn, I hate this, now I am going to search again for a good keyboard.

So for the whole course of the week ended up bad. Talagang malas, minalas at ayun nadale. Hay naku, sana sa susunod na linggo, buenasin naman kahit kaunti lang Diyos ko. hehe Yun lang, di naman talagang bad trip, kakaasar lang. Oo nga pala, so mamaya yun handaan kina Rheg para sa kapatid niya at siyempre magkakasama kaming 4, pero walang chicks. hehe Sayang di sila pwede. Malas na naman. Naniniwala ba ako sa pamahiin? Di naman, mas naniwala ako sa pananampalataya ko. hehe Pero yun ibang pamahiin or whatever, tumatama ha, pero it won't stop me for what I believe.

Let's move forward at sana matapos na to mamaya. hehe Sa Linggo, siyempre, nasabihin ko na si Ate na sa URCI ako matutulog after ng handaan kina Magzi. Pano kaya ako makakablog. hehe Babawi na lang ako next week. Speaking of paano, nakalimutan ko na naman yun pinapagawa sa kin ni Iggie, sorry bro, promise this coming week tatapusin ko na. hehe Wala na ko inexpect sa gathering later kasi same issues na naman pero masaya naman kahit papano. Laglagan na naman ito. hehe

About what I wrote yesterday, well it gave me some relief but I think I need some help, a different kind of help, like releasing the tension in my life. I can't have psychological sessions with Rheg! It will be a waste of time! haha Sorry bro. Pero siguro yun ginawa ko last year, yung ganun session, parang maganda eh. Ask ko nga next week kung mayrun dito sa work. hehe

Sa Linggo, malamang kamustahan na naman at inuman na naman. Naisip ko pala, baka buhay wasak naman ako ng dalawang araw kasi may inuman din kina Rheg eh. Anak ng tinapa naman oh. Yun na nga iniiwasan ko eh! hehe Letche naman! Basta wag lang sa bellevue, wanted ako dun. hehe Oi Walter, alam ko nagbabasa ka, kamusta na pala si Jack? Manganganak na ba siya? hehe Congrats ha. Hay, iba talaga ang feeling pag may anak ka na. Hmmmmm I hope that if I will have a family in the future, I will just make sure, that my family is intact and happy. To avoid what happened before, in my family.

Oh, I was able to check some of my blogs, siguro, I need to QA na nga. Since mabilis naman ako magtype, I will just check my blog first before I post it. Sana naman masunod ko to. hehe

Power, Corruption and Lies, those 3 things really come together in this cruel world.

No comments: