Wednesday, October 15, 2008

in a lonely place

Here at work, there is a lonely place. Not in pantry or here in my station. It's in the breakroom where sleeping heads and silence (if there's is any, hehe) prevails. Before I went to do some errands again for this time, for my Dad yesterday, I took chance to lay down in one of the beds at the breakroom. I thought I could sleep, but well I was not able to sleep. hehe Good job! 

I ended up wondering again, thinking, daydreaming, or whatever I am thinking, even it's good or bad. Oh well, I thought some good memories, some bad. Maybe, I am really alone at that time, I am staring nowhere like a dead man. hehe By the way, siyempre, maganda na naman ang CE ng team namin, we hope, we can reach the xcel prize at the end of the quarter!! Galingan niyo team! hehe

After that lonely moment, I went right away to some couple of banks. I almost got irritated with the second one because the bank did not solve the long queue! Peste, dalawang teller lang ang meron? Ano ba naman yan. Damn. So buti na lang natapos agad at went straight to pick up something for dad. I finished around 11am and ate outside na rin kasi alam ko, wala na naman ulam sa bahay. hehe Mom used to cook but she can't be tired due to some health issues. Or some transactions. Or whatever. 

After that, I tried to use the shower upstairs pero mahina eh. Saka ayoko ng malamig na shower, so traditional tabo na lang. hehe Kahit malamig, ok lang, wag lang ang shower. After taking a cold bath, I slept already and may mga nanggugulo, number one si Rheg. Panay kasi ang "booking". hehe Si Ian, nagyaya "gimik" daw, sabi ko saka na lang, at wala akong pera! 

Oh well, I believe I won't make it at the bipolar launch. That's why Raims doesn't want to buy the CD because she already heard some songs of the album! Unfair naman dude. hehe Hmmm, according in some website, 1000 copies lang daw available at the launch. So, aabot kaya ako? Pupunta kaya ako? Tignan na lang natin. hahaha

What else, hmmmm ayun lang. Wala na siguro, kasi wala naman bago. Di ko alam kung makakapunta ako kay Dad this weekend kasi pupunta daw siya with Gerro sa URCI. Naman, kakapunta ko lang dun like 2 weeks ago. hehe Now, I am living with Vista. I am having a hard time using it like the navigation of it, but good thing is the look of the Vista Aero Design, sleek and tight. However, that's only the good thing I can see here. Other than that, nothing else. hehe I can say, if you are going to use this OS, you will need a high end specs of a computer. 

Oh, 12 days later and it's her birthday. You know who it is. hehe Do I have a gift for her? Maybe, this time, it will be a different one. Oh, there is another person that I am thinking all the time, hahaha. She changed her shout out, hmmm "Learn to love yourself before anything else". No comment. hehehe

Oh well, action plan? It will extend. hehe Good job for me di ba. Kailan kaya ako magpapacheck up. Parang daw ako pilay which I don't know why. Pag may time, papacheck up na nga ko, lalo na sa blood because of the health history ng parents ko. hehe Health is wealth as they say. 

That's all for today. Sometime, I hope I will be in a place that I can be lonely or somewhat not crowded... yet I am happy and peaceful.. Not in Loyola, hehe 

No comments: