Tuesday, October 14, 2008

martes

Well, eto na ang araw na kailangan makisabay ako sa Microsoft Vista. Yikes, pero mukhang di pa rin maiiba ang peception ko sa Vista. hehe Basta pag ako may bagong build na computer, mag ubuntu pa rin ako and/or xp pro. May bago nga pala version ang ubuntu this coming end of the month. Our team building plans have changed, we will visit again Redbox in Glorietta this coming Saturday, so sing along and eat all you can again! 3rd Team Building na to ha, wala nito sa ePLDT or HSBC, remember, it's free. hehe Ang sarap dito!!!

Hay, wala naman bago except that, ginulo na naman ako ni Jeleane kasi sa assignment niya sa internet. hehe Pero ok lang, ang di ko lang sure kung talagang natapos yun assignment niya or hindi. hehe Bahala siya, malaki na siya. Nothing new yesterday, or any that changes me a lot. However, I am still experiencing some flashbacks of the past. Maybe I miss those events, I miss her. hahaha Sabon ako ni Rheg dito, pero moving forward, what if she is still here? What if we still together? I don't know the answer either if that really happened. Siguro, talagang masarap ulit magkaroon that kind of relationship. But not the forbidden or difficult one, because it has so many many risks. Most of the risks, won't work, especially if your actions are unplanned, take it from me. hehehe I just hope she is ok and fine.

It was a simple day yet a good sleeping day because of the rain. I was able to sleep good and relaxed, I hope it can happen later again. Nakapanood ako ng Recca at mukhang di na ko manonood ulit, pero hay ang Conan, nakapanood ako. hehe Pero buti na lang isang episode lang siya, so natapos yun case niya agad. Simple lang kasi yun case. May ganun kayang tao dito sa mundo? hehe Kung mayroon ganun detective here, malamang, todas na siya. hehe Well, what I can say to Vista now, is yes it's eye catching I like the aero design, yet troublesome in some of navigation aspects of it. The aero design? Ubuntu can do that. Let's see if I can cope up with this change of OS. Damn. hehe

Oh well, I think I will be staying in action plan until I get that final survey. Good job.. waaaaaahhhh.. 

Agony stays longer. hehe

No comments: