Monday, October 6, 2008

a new week 2

I woke up on Monday morning at around 8:30am. Actually it should be 6:30am but I decided to post the hannah montana tarpaulin back and sleep again. I did it. For a while, no one is bothering my sleep. I woke up, and proceed right away of watching Daimos. hehe I believe Daimos will end this week. Do I have time to watch that? hehe After watching it, I went home already riding a bus from LP to Buendia and rode a FX to Examiner, to meet Joanne, the varsi editor. One of my best friends in college. The meeting time should be 12pm but I arrived at 12:30pm! If that was a date, I was dumped already. hehe Well I took a slower route than riding the MRT. It was stupid on my part. 

Nakarating sa wakas at siyempre, lunch ni Joanne yun kaya nakakain na siya. hehe So ako, umorder pa ng grilled fish meal na sobrang mahal na kaunti lang ang serving. Gusto ko sana back ribs kaso wala silang budget meal. By the way, it's Kenny Rogers yun meeting place namin sa Examiner. (Sct. Albano as described by Joanne) hehe It is true, the other side of the road is the end of Examiner street while the other side is the start of Sct. Albano street going to ABS-CBN. 

Well, the order arrived and ate a healthy lunch even in small serving. We talked about how she end up working in QC, travelling time, the birthday celebration yesterday, what happened to her and some things, and a bet. hehe A friendly bet. It is about the Shakey's in National Bookstore in Quezon Ave. The first meeting place that we should go is Shakey's since she is not into Jollibee. I gave her a choice between Jollibee and Shakey's. She told me Shakey's but she can't see it. I told her that it's only located in the entrance. Aba, wala na daw dun. Sabi ko, pano nangyari yun eh dati nandun lang yun, katabi ng entrance ng Jollibee. Tinext sa kin, wala daw siya makita, kundi Jollibee and Music One. Nagtaka ako, pero we agreed that we meet in Kenny na lang near sykes. Sabi ko sure, dun na lang sa may examiner. Sabi niya Sct. Albano, eh napaisip na naman ako, kasi sa Sykes isa lang naman ang Kenny at sa may tapat ng Ibank, which is now Unionbank. Well anyway, enough of the debate and I arrived there. I had a great time, and rain poured hard. We took a tricycle and guided her the streets there and in QC. As you see, umuuwi siya from Cavite ha. So, wala siya alam masyado dito sa QC. Sabi ko nga magrent siya dito noh. 

After lunch, well she was able to go back to work and while me, since it's raining hard, I rode a cab wayback home. It seems, that the first thing I've worked on is posting the blog for Saturday. Maybe I am addicted posting here. hehe Oh by the way, good thing that Jack is prepared for the arrival of her daughter within this month. Walter, I know you are reading, congrats to you and Jack in advance! Malayo yun hospital ha, San Juan De Dios. hehe Anyway, just inform us when that happen ok? It seems everything went right for this first day of a new week. A new dawn. However, the real test will show tomorrow if I will reach my targets here at work. I want to finish the action plan. hehe Oh well, that is life. Very ironic. Hay, kakapagod magsulat ng 3 blogs in one day. But it's really great to have something to write on about this life. Whether it's bad or good, I am still hoping that one day, everything will be normal. I shall rest my hands for today and write again tomorrow. The first blog for the same title was on July 21, 2008, for those who are wondering this is a sequel. hehehe

As days goes by, as I ride a jeep coming to work every night, I don't know why I am still in doubt. Confused or whatever feeling that makes me sad. Maybe, I am just worrying so much. I just thought, after today's shift, I will just sleep and rest. 

End of Blue Monday. By the way, I lost the bet, luckily, there is no money involve. There is no Shakey's now in that place. hehe 

No comments: