Tuesday, October 28, 2008

rainy day

Well, after my shift I went home with my umbrella. hehe Ayun ulan ng ulan at pagdating ko sa bahay, I watched some shows kahit alam ko na di na dapat panoorin. hehe I took a bath and sleep right away. Masarap ang tulog ko coz of the rains, tama lang ang lamig and walang istorbo. After that, ayun straight to work and that's it, I am here, reading some news and bits about everything and nothing new except the fertilizer fund whistleblower is now home, at last. Namuti ang buhok sa kakaisip. Sana makonsensya siya kasi marami siya alam or kahit papano may alam siya kung pano naliquidate ang fertilizer fund ng ganun kadali. hehe

I think I will have a record for the most postings in a month. hehe I will know that at the end of this week. Medyo naaddict ako sa kakapost because maybe what happened to me this month and boredom I guess. Sana ok ang aming CE for last week and I hope this action plan will end by November so I can move on and start contributing to my team. hehe 

I don't know what else to say because I already said what I want these past days. Actually, I already know what will I post for the next coming days, but I will reserve the best for last. hehe Oh well, ayun pala, nagtext si Lynn at last, tnx lang daw.. hahahaha Wala na talaga, so I guess wait and see about her na lang. If that's the case, let's go to plan B, let's meet someone else or whatever. 

Oo nga pala, may Bipolar na kaya sa Music one? The biggest question is, ok kaya? Mas maganda kaya siya sa Fragmented. I will post my question later sa groups. hehe Kung hindi maganda, sa Tower Quiapo na lang ako bibili. hehe Ayan, wala na ko masulat. hehe 

Ayun, good na naman ang CE namin, so one more week and let's see what happens. hehe 

No comments: